• Welcome to hamsterserver.com :: demented rodent gaming.

News:

Police Swoop In To Stop 'Illegal Rubber Duck Race' In The Cotswolds

Main Menu

Respawnkilling

Started by SCoob [NL], August 11, 2002, 11:59:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss_44DD

Thanks for that.  Only had to "bin" myself once because it happened twice on the same map - I felt so stupid!!  :oops:  Thankfully it was on another server!

SCoob [NL]

Spawnkilling always happen sometime, in some maps it's no big deal.
It also depends on how it's been done.
I don't mind being shot after walking a few meters, but if I get killed the moment I respawn it's no fun and unsportive, atleast give the guy a few seconds to defend himself. (or the girl offcourse :)  )

Emma

Sometimes my kids play MOH on my PC, i have to watch them like a hawk, in case they spawnkill. Yes sometimes it could be an accident, And some people do it for fun. I won't let them play on HS in case the spawn kill. I let them play on a diffrent server and I change there name, So i won't get blamed

Emma

SCoob [NL]

Or do you change their name because they miss all shots?  :)

Emma

Well my 9 year old son, is brill at MOH, (better than me). My excuse for my bad aim is the new maps, I just get lost on them

Emma

SCoob [NL]

Lol, had the same thing in the beginning.
I even manage to shoot some people now.

2toes

How do you add pictures like your SCOoby character above and the chipmonks...

SCoob [NL]

just putt them in your profile using the {img} urlforimagehere{/img} (replace the { for [ end } for ]  )
Saw that they did something with the hamster pic....  :(

2toes

What Hamster pic ?

do you store the image on your own website, or some where else, sorry to sound dumb....lol

SCoob [NL]

The signature and picture are stored on my own homespace.
The hamsterpic came from a different homepage (for some reason it changed to the Tripod thing :(  )

RichardWhitely

Yeah, tripod dont like you directly linking to files/images stored on tripod webspace. A lot of free webspace providers do that.
I play games on a:
ZX Spectrum 48K | Grundig C410 cassette recorder (adjustable head) | 20BT TV Philips Multistandard Color V37cm | ZX Interface 2 | New Kempston Compatible Competition Pro Switched Joystick | Sinclair BASIC OS

powered_by_guinness

If you want somewhere to store your images anyone's welcome to use the script here. You can upload anything as long as it's 100K or less.

The address to your file would be http://www.laserarray.com/upload/yourdir/yourfile.ext

Obviously the directory and filename are for you to choose. There's no validation in place here so it's up to anyone that uses it to not be silly :P

-pete

Dozy

Thanks PBG, I'll try that if I may.

powered_by_guinness

No problem mate! Go for it!

If anyone else wants to use it, might i suggest that you create a separate directory for your stuff - that way there's no problems with stuff getting overwritten and people getting upset and assaulting other people with large blunt heavy things. Or something :P

cheers!

Dozy

Works a treat when I created a seperate directory after not doing so in the first instance. :oops:

It was a bit complicated for me, there are two buttons after all. :D

Cheers