• Welcome to hamsterserver.com :: demented rodent gaming.

News:

Brits Warned Of Seagulls Across The UK 'Tripping On Acid'

Main Menu

Bank holiday monday what you doing?????????????????????????

Started by Lt.Swan, May 06, 2002, 10:29:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Htwo

Quote from: DubWhiZZ...Then I went to the Modern Art Museum a...

Did you see that incredible sculpture which has mercury flowing into a pool? I think thats on permanent display there :)

DubWhiZZ

Methinks we've been to different museums.
The one we went to had recent artists from Catalunya, and not modern art.

Dub

cookie

.....& today, i have mostly been at GTI international.

special order of merit to the lunatic with the vr6 engined lupo  :D

DubWhiZZ

Tell me about, that is a sweet motor!
Did you see the Roofchop vr6 mk2? I love that motor.

Plenty of sweet motors in the show n shine, what was your favourite? I especially liked that orange mk1 with the clean engine bay and that beetle which looked std until you stepped back and thought, erm, nice bumper, no badges etc.

And a good time was had by all!

Dub

cookie

i think i saw the chopped mkII, didn't know it was a vr6, but then almost everything else was. golf vr6 is fairly rare round here, but when we parked up & got out, they were  everywhere, like sparrows. mkIII with TWO vr6s 8O

loved the orange car, spent a while trying to work out wtf he'd done with all the bits out of the engine bay.

faourites were the 2 fabulous black mkI campaigns owned by the same bloke though. would have liked to make them dirty  :P i like standard cars really. or modded cars that look more or less std.

cheap day out for me, i only bought 20 sump plug washers  :roll:

DubWhiZZ

What the hell you gonna do with 20 sump plug washers? Change your oil 20 times I spose!

What do you run then? I was there in a New Beetle on 18's but I got a mk2 GTi (in bits on my mothers drive!).

Matt

cookie

Quote from: DubWhiZZWhat the hell you gonna do with 20 sump plug washers? Change your oil 20 times I spose!

What do you run then? I was there in a New Beetle on 18's but I got a mk2 GTi (in bits on my mothers drive!).

Matt

i'm gonna change my oil, several mates oil & just possibly, someone who pays oil  :lol:

what i run's gone downhill a bit since my partner swapped her m*ndeo for a gt tdi (fab car). my  idea, but shot myself in the foot as we soon realised one of us should have a decent sized car. had to sell my much loved mkII gti 8v & buy a passat estate (b3 16v). went well, but pivot bearing in fuel guage kept needing replacement, so have just bought b4 passat tdi estate. dull eh?

was hyperthetically looking at 16v mkIIs at the show but i'm NOT paying ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,£5500 for a decent one. i'm in the trade & have to have some sense.

perfect car:
late H/J plate mkII 16v in oak green, bbs cross spokes, roof, leather & air. i'm not picky  :P  oh yes, 30/40k miles would be nice, not essential my last gti went with 178k on the clock. ran fine.

or:

corrado vr6/storm. must have leather & air.

but whatever, MUST BE VW/AUDI or lesser german make.

cookie

coincidence? finished typing last post when mate i went to gti fest with (in his mkII 16v), came by. seems he'd just bought a another 16v out of the free paper, so i gave him a lift to pick it up.

it was really nice: J plate, black, leather, 101k miles, straight bodywork, ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,£700. Bastard :evil:

UK SkidMark

Speaking as a HamsteR, how do you reach the pedals and steering wheel with such small feet?

cookie

i have an army of slave gerbils to work the pedals to my commands  :twisted:

Tigger

FREE THE EXPLOITED GERBILS

DOWN WITH OPPRESSIVE HAMSTERS

DEATH TO THE DICTATOR