• Welcome to hamsterserver.com :: demented rodent gaming.

News:

Woman Leaves Dog In Car, Dog Crashes Car Into Supermarket

Main Menu

Escape from Kamchatka

Started by SCOOBY, July 12, 2002, 07:05:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SCOOBY

Help !!!

Has anyone managed to free Dr. Sestrogon from the last level of Kamchatka.  You have to get him on board a freight cage (cable car thingy) and ride out of the lab under heavy fire.  To say this is frustating is a understatement, nearly sent me SOF2 discs into orbit over this.  :evil:  :evil:  :x  :evil:

Any tips on how to get through this bit before I go mad  :wink:  :)

Creeping Death

Scoob

I ve finished the game completely

can you elaborate a little on this.... i cant remember what i did... sorry..... but if you can jog my memory then i may be able to help you

Chris

SCOOBY

Hi CD

Basically I'm on the last part of the Kamchatka level, and I've just destroyed all four labs and rescued the scientist.  Now all I've left to do is get the two of us out of the complex via a metal cage that runs on rails like a cable car, whilst under heavy fire from six guards.

I'm pulling me hair out now as I've had about 20 attempts now and I always get wiped out by the last remaining gaurd.   :evil:  :evil:

So near yet so far, I've a good mind to kill the scientist myself for getting me in this fine mess!!!  :wink:  :)

Creeping Death

Yep Just played it again.... its very hard

Well the way i did it was:

Revist the level and make sure that you have as much life and armour as you can get. Get the car moving and take out the guards under you using the gun that fires both bullitts? and rockets, swival to face the front and take out the guard to the side.

I think its pot luck and may depend on the diff level, i was playing the 2nd diff level.

Good luck

Ps i ve just done it again 1st time, so if i can you certainly can.

also it gets harder, you wait for the airport.................

let me know how you get on, maybe we could havew an online game.

Chris

SCOOBY

Hi I'm playing it on the third difficult level and its thrinkin hard.  I think its like wot you say down to pot luck really as I'm going into it on full health and armour and I die very quickly.  40th go and counting  :cry:

Lt.Swan

I've just had a look where i am
Kamchatka Main road, on the way in to where you are
oh wazzo i'm in for a easy life then  :D

SCOOBY

Aye you got plenty of shooting in front of you mate, I finally got out of the complex at long last and have arrived at the airport for the next bit of fun  :)