Author Topic: I noticed that...  (Read 509 times)

RichardWhitely

• Ba-da, ba-da, ba-da-da-da: booooooooooo!
  • Administrator
  • Major
I noticed that...
« on: June 16, 2014, 07:49:56 AM »
Buffs from food/drink stack! So you can drink brandy two or three times and you end up with a massive mind bar. Of course you have to wait until the drink/food meters go down so you can drink more, but if you get a brandy with a fill of 49 that means you can take two gulps right away and then keep trying every 10 or 15 mins to drink more and end up with a stupidly large mind bar. Of course this also means with increased brandy consumption you might die with liver failure but you only live once right? :D
I play games on a:
ZX Spectrum 48K | Grundig C410 cassette recorder (adjustable head) | 20BT TV Philips Multistandard Color V37cm | ZX Interface 2 | New Kempston Compatible Competition Pro Switched Joystick | Sinclair BASIC OS

Undergrid

• Administrator
  • Captain
Re: I noticed that...
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2014, 11:13:27 AM »
I would only take two shots of brandy (with 50 filling or less) and wait till it's run out or about to run out before taking more.  If you keep topping it up as soon as you can you will end up with a huge mind buff but you could end up later with the equivalent of only one shot of brandy on your stats but are unable to drink more because of a full stomach.

Of course Brandy does stack with a mind buff too and there are always entertainers in Mos Eisley cantina willing to buff your mind.
In the force if Yoda's so strong, construct a sentence with words in the proper order then why can't he?