• Welcome to hamsterserver.com :: demented rodent gaming.

News:

Pooping Man Sees Donald Trump's Face In His Bathroom Floor Tiles

Main Menu

SWGEmu - It's Star Wars redux!

Started by Tricky, June 03, 2014, 12:43:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tricky

:tiefighter: :at-at: :coolwookie:

If you are playing SWGEmu what is your player name so I can stalk you around Mos Eisley with my soon be combat medic wookie!

I'll start. My new character is MaximusWookius. (Wookies don't have surnames).

RichardWhitely

Jaidu Rehiv - rifle/ranger
Goolius'Blyrone Cluggins - fibre king!
Phoenix-Ray Starscream - no idea, commando/teras kasi probably
I play games on a:
ZX Spectrum 48K | Grundig C410 cassette recorder (adjustable head) | 20BT TV Philips Multistandard Color V37cm | ZX Interface 2 | New Kempston Compatible Competition Pro Switched Joystick | Sinclair BASIC OS

RichardWhitely

The Hamster guild in SWG is back! :D. Guild Hall is at 6127, -4047 about 2.53m North east-ish of Mos Eisely :) and will be there for 4 days only cos its fecking expensive to keep running. To set a waypoint to there type:

/wp 6127 -4047
I play games on a:
ZX Spectrum 48K | Grundig C410 cassette recorder (adjustable head) | 20BT TV Philips Multistandard Color V37cm | ZX Interface 2 | New Kempston Compatible Competition Pro Switched Joystick | Sinclair BASIC OS

Undergrid

Undergrid (obviously), Working on TKM, Master Smuggler and Master Pistoleer.  Just managed to get Novice in all three (that Unarmed 4 grind is a bitch!)
QuoteIn the force if Yoda's so strong, construct a sentence with words in the proper order then why can't he?

Tricky

I also now have Fisticuftius Flufius, an unarmed melee dude heading for TKM.

Going to add an artisan dude just for fun if I can get in before the guild hall is packed up. I hear that making stuff is where the money is. ;-)

Undergrid

Arranz is on her way to Doctor (at 1110 last night IIRC) and taking donations of Stim-C's, D's or E's if anyone is feeling generous.  Undergrid has already financed her to the rate of over 100k to get this far.
QuoteIn the force if Yoda's so strong, construct a sentence with words in the proper order then why can't he?

Dai

hola all, hope you guy's are all well?

So have they actually finished the SWGEMU now? I would love to have my Creature Handler back and pet Kimogila! :)

Tricky

Hey Dai!

It's not finished, although a lot of stuff is done. To me, it's just like SWG was apart from.... Creature Handler isn't finished (and a few other bits). Which is a shame because that was my favourite role alongside Teras Kasi. You can tame creatures but not use them in PVP/PVE. That will come at some point. All in all though I think the dev's have done an awesome job in re-creating pre-CU SWG.

There's a few of us Hamsters on Basilisk server - you should get on board!

Cheers
Tricky

Dai

Hey Tricky,

good stuff I'll have to try take a look, it was an awesome game to be fair :)