• Welcome to hamsterserver.com :: demented rodent gaming.

News:

Salford Man Distraught After Passport Photo Makes Him Look Like Hitler

Main Menu

WOW annual pass & Diablo 3

Started by JohnnyFind, April 29, 2012, 11:07:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnnyFind

It's the last day to decide whether this deal is good or
not. I fancy playing Diablo 3, not played the series but Action RPG is something I would like to try out by blizzard. 

Now I understand if you sign up to the wow for a year, by a legal binding commitment then you get Diablo 3 for free and access to the panda beta and a mount.

I know I will want to try out the new content of wow when released but will it hold me for six months I wonder? Otherwise the deal isn't economically viable in my opinion.
Diablo 3 retails for around £45 I think.

Anyone played wow beta or got a Crystal ball to hand?

BigBazza

I'm sure Paul is in Panda beta.

If you had a time machine you could go back in time and pre-order Diablo III for under £22 like I did. I had a go on the diablo III beta for a couple of hours. Seems to be a nice game, will be clickin like mad on the 15th  :D

JohnnyFind

RichardWhitely

Panda beta is buggy as hell at the moment. Thats pretty much all I know as I haven't really tried it - I will get around to trying it someday. If you want to play wow for a year and have a mount, and click like mad on diablo 3, then go for it.

Youtube is full of Mists of Pandaria beta videos.. why not have a look at those? From the looks of the videos of content for 85+ the quests are the same old stuff.
I play games on a:
ZX Spectrum 48K | Grundig C410 cassette recorder (adjustable head) | 20BT TV Philips Multistandard Color V37cm | ZX Interface 2 | New Kempston Compatible Competition Pro Switched Joystick | Sinclair BASIC OS

JohnnyFind

Enough with the Panda's didn't hit the buy button, got too excited with the BT infinity option 2 anyway.

Emma

I signed for the annual pass, not interested in the beta as it's never anything like the end result..... I've played diablo when i get a look in (son keeps playing it) not my sort of game, but considering i've played wow for 7years or so, and i'm still enjoying it i thought i might as well as i wanted the mount :)