• Welcome to hamsterserver.com :: demented rodent gaming.

News:

Salford Man Distraught After Passport Photo Makes Him Look Like Hitler

Main Menu

Resurrection

Started by JohnnyFind, March 14, 2012, 07:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RichardWhitely

Well thats not hard then, just pick my loladin
I play games on a:
ZX Spectrum 48K | Grundig C410 cassette recorder (adjustable head) | 20BT TV Philips Multistandard Color V37cm | ZX Interface 2 | New Kempston Compatible Competition Pro Switched Joystick | Sinclair BASIC OS

Undergrid

Quote from: rover on March 17, 2012, 10:56:21 PM
lol dont need emails just toon names and server

Undergrid on whatever server we were on  :psyduck:
QuoteIn the force if Yoda's so strong, construct a sentence with words in the proper order then why can't he?

Arathrael

Quote from: Undergrid on March 18, 2012, 03:29:43 PM
Undergrid on whatever server we were on  :psyduck:
Emerald Dream. Although frankly I think "Whatever Server We Were On" is a better name.

Jay, you can send one to Bowie. Might as well check on that last batch of auctions, and annoy whoever's selling glyphs now. :)
Cave Cricetum! :hammering:

rover

right sent one to UG, seems i can only do 1 a day so stick with me

JohnnyFind

That's one big download.

Undergrid

10GB, and it isn't exactly forthcoming about how far along the download it is.  The progress bar didn't change ones last night despite hours of downloading.
QuoteIn the force if Yoda's so strong, construct a sentence with words in the proper order then why can't he?

JohnnyFind

I finally downloaded the game and entered Emerald Dream but I am at a loss at what to do?

Nice to free roll a L80 paladin, but short of getting the toon to L85 I can't think of anything else to do.... anyone suggest something?

Don't get me wrong I am looking forward to the expansion as they are going to be showing some love even to causal players like myself but the gap betwen now and then is rather big.

RichardWhitely

Queue up for PVP battleground.

Use the Looking for group system to queue up for a dungeon run or a raid.

Stand around orgrimmar and jump on the spot.

Stand outside the bank trying to look cool.

Log out!
I play games on a:
ZX Spectrum 48K | Grundig C410 cassette recorder (adjustable head) | 20BT TV Philips Multistandard Color V37cm | ZX Interface 2 | New Kempston Compatible Competition Pro Switched Joystick | Sinclair BASIC OS

Undergrid

Quote from: RichardWhitely on March 22, 2012, 10:25:41 AM
Queue up for PVP battleground.

Use the Looking for group system to queue up for a dungeon run or a raid.

Stand around orgrimmar and jump on the spot.

Stand outside the bank trying to look cool.

Log out!

So basically nothing new then?  No wonder WoW is dying, it is the proverbial dead horse being beaten..

RichardWhitely

As JF said, theres new features coming in Mists of Pandaria which are more casual friendly, i.e. the scenarios thing inside a dungeon which only needs a group of dps to do.

and thats IF they get added...
I play games on a:

Undergrid

Quote from: RichardWhitely on March 22, 2012, 12:10:42 PM
As JF said, theres new features coming in Mists of Pandaria which are more casual friendly, i.e. the scenarios thing inside a dungeon which only needs a group of dps to do.

and thats IF they get added...

And if you buy the expansion...

RichardWhitely

MoP beta has started today too, and its not under an NDA, so videos have started to show up on yootube.
I play games on a:

JohnnyFind

JohnnyFind

Not sure if this guy acts or not but he sure makes me laugh....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLWrT7qoZaA&feature=channel

JohnnyFind

Undergrid has a point about flogging a dead horse, seems they are dragging this game out as long as possible. I suppose as long as the subscriber base remains as high as this they will continue to turn out the same old.

Problem is everything new they do churn out is so polished compared to anything else out there but I must admit the novelty is starting to wear off.

Enough already, how long has it been since WoW came out? Nothing has really changed that much in the industry, everything else looks and acts like a WoW clone.  I suppose Knights of the Old Republic brought us NPC voice over's.

sigh