Subjects of Interest > The Computer Club

changing isp again

(1/4) > >>

RichardWhitely:
Yup, now moving to Sky Broadband. Who unbundled my exchange on 25th June - although I only happened to notice it now as samknows.com has finally been updated 8O. Anyway 12.50 p/m for Sky v 35 p/m for AAISP, theres no contest really.

Undergrid:
Got to love Sky's current Free Broadband version, up to 20mbit speeds, 2GB monthly cap.  At full speed you can use your allowance in 13 mins 39 seconds.

RichardWhitely:
Finally got my MAC from AAISP, they seemed to be quite reluctant to give it to me, took a few attempts of prodding and poking them by email. Perhaps I'm the first to leave them, who knows. Anyway, connection date for Sky Unlimited Broadband is 16th August :D

RichardWhitely:
Router for Sky Broadband has arrived at home. The good news is this should stop the texts from sky at least until connection day - giving me multiple daily updates on the progress of the sky broadband order!

Tricky:
BE was a bit like that. Let's hope that, once your connection goes live, they don't give you packet by packet updates on how your downloads are progressing!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version