• Welcome to hamsterserver.com :: demented rodent gaming.

News:

Angry Seagull Forces Cornwall Tesco To Close After Taking Over Pet Food Aisle.

Main Menu

Incase anyone is keeping track

Started by Undergrid, August 01, 2010, 01:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Undergrid

I've got 7 days free time on my WoW account so if you see any of my chars online (assuming they havn't been deleted) It is me.  And the account is now linked to my battle.net account and protected by an authenticator (since they released a software one for Android phones) so it should be protected against hackers in the future.
QuoteIn the force if Yoda's so strong, construct a sentence with words in the proper order then why can't he?

RichardWhitely

Ah cool, if you want an invite back into the guild, then drop into IRC an evening and poke one of us :D
I play games on a:
ZX Spectrum 48K | Grundig C410 cassette recorder (adjustable head) | 20BT TV Philips Multistandard Color V37cm | ZX Interface 2 | New Kempston Compatible Competition Pro Switched Joystick | Sinclair BASIC OS

rover

lol if am right i kicked all his toons out the guild when he said he wouldnt be back

Undergrid

Well, even though my account was apparently hacked a while ago you may remember everything still seems to be there, including the Greater Stoneshield Potion recipe that was removed from the guild vault.

Oh and I got a blind guild invite from some guild or other within seconds (litteraly) of logging in  :cop:
QuoteIn the force if Yoda's so strong, construct a sentence with words in the proper order then why can't he?

Undergrid

I have to say, I see gold spam have reached a new low in WoW..

Yup, thats a bunch of level 1 orcs, they also spelled out "CHEAPEST" and "FAST + SAFE" and made a heart shape, all the while spamming local chat with, well spam.

I can't figure out how they do that hovering thing, got to be a hacked client I would have thought.

rover

oooo not seen that for sometime i thought blizz had managed to block that sort of spam.