Author Topic: A CHEWY WRIST would like to be an {HamsteR}  (Read 1255 times)

MARSH

A CHEWY WRIST would like to be an {HamsteR}
« on: October 07, 2002, 01:16:06 AM »
Hiya {HamsteR}s it is i A CHEWY WRIST again, i see there is 3 vacancies left to be an {HamsteR}, i would be most greatful if i was considered to be a new member of your team, i love the wabsite and hamster server 1 you can get a really good game with no lag and no idiots,you {HamsteR}s are frendly and better that a clan they seem to be all jumped up, i will abide by the {HamsteR} rules and be happy to wear the {HamsteR} tag. so live long and prosper yours thankfully. MARSH i,e A CHEWY WRIST.

Emma

A CHEWY WRIST would like to be an {HamsteR}
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2002, 08:13:36 AM »
Quote from: MARSH
Hiya peeps it is i CHEWY WRIST,(AKA) MARSH, i av played with a few of you now on hamsterserve1, i live in England in a town called Nuneaton N/R Coventry im married with three chrildren,im thirtytwo years old and work in a freezer BURRRR.......the hours are 15:00-23:00 so i dont get to see alot of you through the week ive played with YARI a couple of times hiya YARI lol,i am willing to abile by the rules and wear the {RoW} tag with pride, thanks for reading this and hopefully get a reply or two.  CHEWY WRIST  p,s keep it moist. :twisted:  :twisted:

Um, Sounds verys similar  :?  :?

So who is it you would like to join???? :?