• Welcome to hamsterserver.com :: demented rodent gaming.

News:

Man Driving Giant Foot Leaves London Very, Very Confused

Main Menu

Hwo 2 pwnzar teh nubs in teh NGE!!!!!111111111111111oneoneon

Started by RichardWhitely, December 09, 2005, 01:38:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RichardWhitely

hi all and i want you 2 know i made thi s giude to help al u "pre-cu" ppl.

i no mnay ppl hear dont leik teh new sestem so i made this handy-dandy gudie 4 al u nay-syers!!111 ENJOY:

First and 4most u must log in corectlly w/ur passwerd. (somtime i messs this pt. up and gett mad and hav to beat my neghibors dog)

Than u must clect ur char, click the "log inn" buton and gett rdy 4 teh funzorz 2 began!!111

Sometime as teh game loads i strtch my indx fingr 2 get rdy 4 maximm PWNAGE!11

OKAY, now u r teh logged in. u must aporch a monster and get rdy, THIS IS TEH IMPRTANT PT: 2 be teh ubar in teh NEG u must press teh LEFT MOSUE BUTON ALLOT! 2 maximize ur ubarness use both ur left and right hand indax fingres!!!!!!!

This is teh part taht separastes teh winers from teh losars!(ROFL!!111)) TO BEE TEH PWONZARS INTHE NEG U MUST PRESS TEH CLICKTY-CLAK ON UR MASSUE AS FASST AS U CANN!!!1!!!!!1.

(iff u fargoet ne stepps than rememmmber to press TEH CLICKY-CLAK MUOUSSE, ITS A LIFE-SAFVVER!!11)

P>S. >> I BOOUGHT 4 COPPIES 4 SO I CAN HAV AL SUTTLES, BST GAME FAR CHRISMASS!!!
I play games on a:
ZX Spectrum 48K | Grundig C410 cassette recorder (adjustable head) | 20BT TV Philips Multistandard Color V37cm | ZX Interface 2 | New Kempston Compatible Competition Pro Switched Joystick | Sinclair BASIC OS

Arathrael

Cave Cricetum! :hammering:

RichardWhitely

I play games on a:
ZX Spectrum 48K | Grundig C410 cassette recorder (adjustable head) | 20BT TV Philips Multistandard Color V37cm | ZX Interface 2 | New Kempston Compatible Competition Pro Switched Joystick | Sinclair BASIC OS

Tricky

Blimey Paul, you've done something that I thought was impossible. You've made the Pre-CU interface sound really good!

I can't imagine chatting/emotes and fighting monsters in a group at the same time. Must be a nightmare to actually do.

/me reminisces over the good old days of SWG...

RichardWhitely

Compared to this pile of crap it is way better. There is no way now you can do silly emotes at creatures while fighting or chat to your guild/group while fighting
I play games on a:

Undergrid

QuoteIn the force if Yoda's so strong, construct a sentence with words in the proper order then why can't he?

ricsi

Im gonna give the trial of Anarchy Online a go this evening.

RichardWhitely

I play games on a:

Calibrax

RichardWhitely

Quote from: CalibraxWoW.... W.a.n.k.i.n.g Over Wookiees? ;-)

World of Warcraft, it is my mission to play (almost) every MMORPG before christmas :lol:
I play games on a:

ricsi

Undergrid

The interface is much like SWG but less sucky (and customisable), you get from continent to continent on flying zeplins (for the horde) and sail ships (for alience).  For travel within continents you hire a, um..., well something that flys, and it automatically flys you to where you want to go (and you actually see the flight, its not just a loading screen), you do have to have discovered the end point on a flight before you can use that route, so theres plenty of running around to do.

Combat is pretty much like any MMORPG, and theres a wide range of skills and tallents for each class.  In addition each player can learn two professions (eg mining, leatherwork etc (See Here)).

Even with a latency higher than SWG, it runs smooth as silk with no noticable lag.  Frame rates are regularly 60 to 100 only dropping to 30 ish in really high density popultion areas (thing Coronet on sterioids).
QuoteIn the force if Yoda's so strong, construct a sentence with words in the proper order then why can't he?

RichardWhitely

So far it has surprised me, I quite like it. And I usually hate the sight of fantasy rpg's (however I do like Warcraft RTS'es :D). Currently I'm running around a "normal" WoW server, not PvP or RP..

Also it makes a refeshing change not to be playing an MMORPG that is filled with errors, bugs and stupid crap.

More thoughts later...
I play games on a:

Arathrael

Cave Cricetum! :hammering: