• Welcome to hamsterserver.com :: demented rodent gaming.

News:

Brits Warned Of Seagulls Across The UK 'Tripping On Acid'

Main Menu

LOL, So many rancors...

Started by RichardWhitely, November 25, 2005, 01:15:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RichardWhitely

The rancor spawns on dathomir are currently b0rked. In that lvl 140-198 Rancors are spawning to the north of the Dathomir Trade outpost just next to the Singing Mountain Clan POI (they will kill you in one hit btw).

http://www.pyoung12.nildram.co.uk/stuff/screenShot0022.jpg <-- Me driving through a bunch of rancors :lol:.

http://www.pyoung12.nildram.co.uk/stuff/screenShot0024.jpg <-- I switched on the overhead map for a better view, each one of those red triangles is a high level rancor :D
I play games on a:
ZX Spectrum 48K | Grundig C410 cassette recorder (adjustable head) | 20BT TV Philips Multistandard Color V37cm | ZX Interface 2 | New Kempston Compatible Competition Pro Switched Joystick | Sinclair BASIC OS

Tricky

Cool! Take them all on you wimp! :wink:

Undergrid

If you think thats bad, check out mustyfart...  Though their levels havn't changed, that planet has a serious case of Lava Flea-itus.  Someone pass the flea powder!
QuoteIn the force if Yoda's so strong, construct a sentence with words in the proper order then why can't he?

rover

paul i spotted that lastnight when i took errov there killing things(or trying to kill but being killed as the case was) i allmost wet me self when i saw about 10 of them in one place

Undergrid

QuoteIn the force if Yoda's so strong, construct a sentence with words in the proper order then why can't he?

|fury|

Quote from: roverp...when i took errov there killing things(or trying to kill but being killed as the case was)

nice to see you've started straight back where you left off, rover :D

ricsi

/me agrees with |fury|. I myself also started where I left off.......went straight to the cantina to drink some and dance with the chicas :D

Calibrax

I've blagged me a 10 day trial... any particular server or whatever that I should join? and for char selection, any choices that would be big no-no's?

ricsi

Definitely join the Europe-Chimaera galaxy cause that's where you will find most HamsteRs wandering around. As for char selection to have the most fun in 10 days I dont know. Anyone else to say something wise about that?

Undergrid

Not Jedi (armor issues and no glow stick for ages) and not trader (I presume you don't want to spend time building stuff), anything else should good fun though.

RichardWhitely

10-Day trial people cant get off the newbie station iirc. not that its a totally bad thing, plently to do on there..
I play games on a:
ZX Spectrum 48K | Grundig C410 cassette recorder (adjustable head) | 20BT TV Philips Multistandard Color V37cm | ZX Interface 2 | New Kempston Compatible Competition Pro Switched Joystick | Sinclair BASIC OS

Calibrax

"sorry you are not allowed to create any more characters on this galaxy"

I dont have any other characters yet!!!! grrrrrr not a good start

RichardWhitely

:lol: Try another server, it says that with trial characters, think theres a limit on how many trial characters per galaxy.
I play games on a:

Calibrax

yeah, but i dont wanna play on a hamster free server....

RichardWhitely

As far as I know with the trial account you cannot get off the newbie station (although I cant confirm that) and us veteran swg players cant get onto the newbie station anyway. So you wouldnt be able to see us until you paid for the game :P.

Theres a lot of stuff to do on the newbie station anyway, so you might as well pick a profession to try on another server for now and try creating a character on Europe Chimaera later on when its a bit quieter

(the cannot create characters on this galaxy only seems to apply to trial characters, retail characters do not see this message).
I play games on a: