• Welcome to hamsterserver.com :: demented rodent gaming.

News:

Police Swoop In To Stop 'Illegal Rubber Duck Race' In The Cotswolds

Main Menu

Everyone is getting 2 Character Slots

Started by RichardWhitely, November 10, 2005, 02:08:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RichardWhitely

From an announcement on the offical forums

QuoteGet ready to double your fun.  In the coming months, every active player will get two characters per galaxy spread over four different galaxies (eight total max)!  Stay tuned for more information.

So if you want an alt toon, get your account activated or re-activated pretty soon, as you will get an alt in the coming months ;)

At the same time I really smell damage control over this...
I play games on a:
ZX Spectrum 48K | Grundig C410 cassette recorder (adjustable head) | 20BT TV Philips Multistandard Color V37cm | ZX Interface 2 | New Kempston Compatible Competition Pro Switched Joystick | Sinclair BASIC OS

Col

rover

Arathrael

Pfft. Used to have five in E&B, and I have 12 in CoH/CoV. It'll take more than that to suck me in. Like a good game, with an advancing storyline, without ridiculously bad bugs, that isn't run by money-grabbing pantless Sony. ;)

(that said, I might still download the trial)
Cave Cricetum! :hammering:

RichardWhitely

Yeah I know all that too, but its star wars and I have weakness for star wars stuff ;)
I play games on a:
ZX Spectrum 48K | Grundig C410 cassette recorder (adjustable head) | 20BT TV Philips Multistandard Color V37cm | ZX Interface 2 | New Kempston Compatible Competition Pro Switched Joystick | Sinclair BASIC OS

ricsi

Yeah all those arguments about how pants the game and/or gameplay may be, do not take away the fact that we did have alot of phun playing SWG. There were times where I had tears in my eyes from laughing. :D

|fury|

Quote from: ricsiThere were times where I had tears in my eyes from laughing. :D

Damned straight. I would never re-sub to swg for the game, only the joy of playing with you guys. It was the only reason I re-subbed last time, although I'm going to do my level best to not re-sub again :D

Calibrax

Quote from: |fury|the joy of playing with you guys

Now there's a line you wouldn't want to be taken out of context in a non-gaming environment... ;) ;)

RichardWhitely

I play games on a:

Arathrael

Quote from: |fury|It was the only reason I re-subbed last time, although I'm going to do my level best to re-sub again :D
Umm... I think you're missing a rather crucial 'not' there |fury| ;)
Cave Cricetum! :hammering:

|fury|

Undergrid

Just think, you could all have your own glow-sticks PLUS another character!! :P
QuoteIn the force if Yoda's so strong, construct a sentence with words in the proper order then why can't he?

Calibrax

Quote from: |fury|I'm going to do my level best to not re-sub again :D
Now you've split the infinitive! I though this was Star Wars, not Star Trek... ;)

rover

although I'm going to do my level best to not re-sub again
i have resubbed i might be a mug but like paul said its starwars

ricsi

Wait for me, wait for meeeee......  /me looks for cc-card