• Welcome to hamsterserver.com :: demented rodent gaming.

News:

Woman Leaves Dog In Car, Dog Crashes Car Into Supermarket

Main Menu

NGE Q&A

Started by Undergrid, November 07, 2005, 12:51:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Undergrid

This is the content of a pdf that purports to be from someone who played in the NGE beta at SOE offices.  The site hosting the pdf crumbled under the bandwidth load.

Hello,
My name is Josh Gilhen and I was one of those chosen to play the Beta at the Sony offices in Austin.
Just post questions and I'll do my best to answer. First we have these:

Questions:

- Will the new Jedi system be like Pre-9?
No. Jedi entering the system will be an equal class to the others. The grind will be much shorter.
Existing Jedi get to reach level 90. They also get an exclusive robe, a higher damage saber, blue glowy
and an Elder title.

- Will force healing be around? I didnÃÆ'Ã,¢Ã¢ââ,¬Å¡Ã,¬Ã¢ââ,¬Å¾Ã,¢t see anything in there about it?
Healing is still around, as is force run. I don't have specifics yet. The steak was too good to ignore.

- Is there going to be Light and Dark sides?
The new system is being published in phases, unlike the CU so that it doesn't come out all bugged.
Later publishes will go deeper in to features like the Dark/Light factions.

- If the XP nerf coming back? Looks like verbatim from that sh*t publish
You need much less XP to level, so it's been ajusted accordingly. People level often via quests so that
players can finish their templates to go out there and start having fun!

- Is space combat getting nerfed?
Space is staying as is. Infact Goliath showed me a certain ship he was working on...I can't give
specifics but it's not a capital ship- more of a cruiser that's many times the size of the Yacht.

- Any plans to modify vet rewards? ADKÃÆ'Ã,¢Ã¢ââ,¬Å¡Ã,¬Ã¢ââ,¬Å¾Ã,¢s seem to be useless (glad I got 15 of meÃÆ'Ã,¢Ã¢ââ,¬Å¡Ã,¬Ã‚Ã,¦ NOT
When I was there, they were making up their conversion tables. ADKs will either remain usefull or
changed to something to equal value.

- What the HELL happened to Melee?
Any class can pick up melee. Some it works better for than others. For instances you can be a Bounty
Hunter who specializes in Hand to Hand combat or in weaponry. It's like Pre-CU, but since the SP
system changed you can be much better at it.

- What the HELL happened to Crafting?
Nothing. It just got devided into a larger class. There are sopme changes for future publishes. On an
interesting note, Pure crafters or entertainers no longer draw NPC aggros and crafters can sell their crap
rescources to NPCs for a decent price.

**edit** MY CH IS GONE?!
Yes, due to the new twitch combat, CH doesn't work aynmore the way it used to. Mounts are remaining
ingame, as are combat pets because SOE is not completly destroying the prof. They are shelfing it until
they have a way to implement it in the new system.

Can I have an alt...?
Giving every player an alt is technicaly not fessable. You know how Bria nearly explodes every time it
boots up? That's because all the character data eats up the server Ram, causing them to have to jack it
up with other server rescources. Giving every player an alt would turn every server into Bria, and Bria
into a pile of smoldering server.

Smugglers? Hello?
First of all, slicing is gone in it's current form. Expect changes in future publishes. Smuggler is more of
a dirty combat class now that uses awesome tricks to escape and fight. They also can sell items on any
Vendor/Bazzar they own or public int he galaxy without leaving wherever they are.

Harvesters
Soon it will be the harvester purge. 3 months inactivity and they kaput. They also want to make
harvesters dirt cheap to make so that after being dropped a few times, they break and architects can
replace them.

- Anyone can place a Vendor

- SEAs are getting a facelift. Broken mods will be gradually removed and existing ones will change
into their new game equivilant.

- Mobs wont cluster any more so that you can nail a clean shot.

- Cinematics will be itroduced as a togglable option (like the Mustafar ones. There's 3 new ones in the
new player tutorial)

- Grenades rock! You don't throw them at a targeted player but just in general direction. The explosion
will mark the terrain for a while and send mobs flying.

- Some cities will receive graphical improvements in the terrain. Isley for instance.

Why breaking down into 9?
Currently, the Devs have to adress the issues of 40 correspondants, not to mention the ones not
profession related. For any team, that is a sh!t load of work. By breaking it down into a smaller number
that the profs still exist in but in different functions, they can adress issues in a much better way.

This also makes mixing more unique- All ranged and melee were essentially the same minus the
weapon and range on them. The new system makes mixing and matching more unique to the player's
style. There won't be any more FOTM templates.

Another positive aspect is this will eliminate credit farmers and AFK loot/grinding permanently.

A few more notes I think you'll want to know:

- Lag is virtually gone in masses. Many things in the old system were server side to protect it from
hackers. For instance, if you wanted to sit your pc was like "Can I please sit down?" Server goes "Hang
on a sec, I'm busy....Alright go ahead". All the combat and basic stuff have been moved client side.
This means a huge improvement, especially in mass PVP.

- Officers have the coolest abilities- An officer can call in bombing strikes every so often in which Tie
bombers literaly fly 20 feet overhead and bomb the crap out of the lair. This can be used in PVP, but
bear in mind players can move alot before it hits.

- Because of the new targeting system, if someone in your group is taking alot of damage and is about
to die, you can step between them and absorb the hits while they run.

- If you get stuck out in the middle of nowhere, you can call a shuttle to fly you to the nearest Starport.

- Alot of people think this is going to be an FPS. That's not so. The hitbox is very forgiving for
regeristing hits no matter their size. (Size issue has been adressed, everyone will be the same regardlessof wookie or bothan). For example:
http://www.imagedump.com/index.cgi?pick=get&tp=339131&poll_id=0&warned=y

Anywhere in the red area will take damage as long as you float your cursor over it. This means it isn't
precise shooting like CS, just a way to keep you active. Battles only last about 10 seconds on a mob
your level so it's quite fun.

- BH missions work like the Star Wars Bounty Hunter game (long system to detail,googleit)

Full thread:  http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/board/message?board.id=NGE_smuggler&message.id=549
QuoteIn the force if Yoda's so strong, construct a sentence with words in the proper order then why can't he?

Undergrid

QuoteIn the force if Yoda's so strong, construct a sentence with words in the proper order then why can't he?

Arathrael

The new system makes mixing and matching more unique to the player's
style. There won't be any more FOTM templates.

Another positive aspect is this will eliminate credit farmers and AFK loot/grinding permanently.
And it will smooth your skin and make you look ten years younger too!
Cave Cricetum! :hammering:

RichardWhitely

I was on Test Centre this morning, the NGE from a noob characters point of view (and mine obviously), is that its very cool. You are almost instantly met by Han, Chewie and the droids. Later you get to go into the turret of the Millennium falcon and you shoot some tie fighters from the Falcons turret. SWG is definitley more star wars right from the start now.

I like the twitch based targetting system, it's basically just a case of holding (not continually pressing) the left mouse button to fire, and moving the mouse, so the target is still on the um, target. The video is freakin cool where you see the falcon dodging in between Tie fighters and Star Destroyers.

The space station you start on in the tutorial is quite cool, theres lots of stuff to do, lots of stuff to shoot. The amount of quests and stuff to do now for noobs is quite incredible. You really are kept quite busy.

The Linear progression through your chosen class is certainly a change from SWG's previous system, brings it into line with other mmo's. The UI definitley needs more polish though.

However that is all in the noob levels, and my opinion those certainly are fun. How much of a change it will bring to my Level 66 toon remains to be seen.

Basically the way I see it, this is the only SWG MMO in town, if I find after the 15th November that its fun, I will play it, if its not I wont.
I play games on a:
ZX Spectrum 48K | Grundig C410 cassette recorder (adjustable head) | 20BT TV Philips Multistandard Color V37cm | ZX Interface 2 | New Kempston Compatible Competition Pro Switched Joystick | Sinclair BASIC OS

RichardWhitely

http://www.f13.net/index2.php?subaction=showfull&id=1130964917&archive=&start_from=&ucat=1&

theres also a thread on their forums, http://forums.f13.net/index.php?topic=5055.0

F13 used to be SOE's and SWG's biggest critics, now they seem to be praising SWG for the upcoming new system. Have SOE bought them off? Have they seen something the whiners on the official forums havent? Or just that they like the upcoming changes?

Find out next week in the exciting action packed episode of Star Wars NGE!

*dun-dun-dunnnnnnnnnnn!*

Also check out the flintstones bug :D

http://x700.putfile.com/videos/a8-30910061940.wmv :lol:
I play games on a:
ZX Spectrum 48K | Grundig C410 cassette recorder (adjustable head) | 20BT TV Philips Multistandard Color V37cm | ZX Interface 2 | New Kempston Compatible Competition Pro Switched Joystick | Sinclair BASIC OS

Undergrid

f13 sound (from the first linked post) to be fps junkies, it doesn't surprise me they are praising it then.

RichardWhitely

I play games on a:

RichardWhitely

It seems the AI is now capable of levelling up by pwning the players

http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/board/message?board.id=npe_discussion&message.id=95479

QuoteAttack die clone
Attack die clone
Krayt has 3/4 health
Attack die clone
Attack die clone
Krayt has 1/2 health
Attack die clone
Attack die clone
Krayt has 1/4 health
Attack Die big blue light under the krayt dragon
Krayt has full health and is now lvl 88

:lol: You can imagine if a horde of noobs went on the server, you'd have level 500 nunas in no time :rotfl: :D
I play games on a:

RichardWhitely

http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/board/message?board.id=Announcements&message.id=2931#M2931

Quote from: Thunderfart

Greetings,

Players with existing characters have the opportunity to respec their characters.

In an upcoming hotfix, when you respec your character, you will be granted all of the reward items associated with the profession you have selected.

Here is how it will work:

* You will use the respec device to respec your character.
   * When you respec your character for the first time, all of the items will be placed in your inventory.  If your inventory is full, you may be "overloaded".  If this happens, you will need to either delete some old items or find a way to transfer some of your existing items to your house, a backpack or other container.
   * For each respec after the first, you MUST have 20 spaces of free inventory in order to respec your character.  As long as you have 20 spaces of free inventory, you will be able to respec your character and you will be granted the reward items associated with your profession.

Happy Hunting!
I play games on a:

RichardWhitely

Stolen from swg forums, these are the Post-NGE certs for weapons...

Rifles

CL    Rifle                      Class            Type         Elemental

1    CDEF                       Any              Energy        None
1    Light Bowcaster            Wookiee          Energy      

16    DLT20                      Any              Energy        None

24    DLT20a                     Any              Energy        None

32    SG82

48    Lightning Rifle            Bounty Hunter

56    E11 Rifle

72    Beserker                   Any              Kinetic       None
72    DXR-6b Disruptor           Any                            None
72    Light Laser Rifle          Any              Energy        None
72    Tusken Rifle               Any              Kinetic       None

80    Adanced Laser Rifle (ALR)  Any              Energy        None
80    Assault Bowcaster          Wookie          
80    Covert Retaliation         Bounty Hunter    Energy        
80    Dawnsorrow                 Officer          Energy              
80    DC-15                      Any              Energy            
80    Jawa Ion                   Any                            Electricity
80    LD-1                       Any              Kinetic       None
80    Nullifier X                Any              
80    T-21                       Any              Energy        None

88    Coynite Disruptor          Any              Energy        Electricity  
88    Heavy Lightning Rifle      Bounty Hunter    Energy  
88    Trandosian                                  Energy        

Carbines

CL    Carbine                    Class            Type          Elemental

1    CDEF Carbine               Any              Energy        None

16    DH 17                      Any              Energy    

32    DH 17

48    E11                        Any              Energy
48    Spraystick                 Any

56    EE3                        Any              Energy

64    Alliance Needler           Any

72    DXR6 Carbine               Any

80    DC-15 Carbine              Any
80    E5                         Officer
80    E11 Carbine Mk2            Any
80    Laser Carbine              Any              Energy
80    Nym's Slug Thrower         Any
80    Proton Carbine             Bounty Hunter
80    Special Ops Bola           Any

88    Elite Carbine              Any

Pistols

CL    Pistol                     Class            Type          Elemental

1    CDEF Pistol                Any              Energy

16    D18                        Any

24    DL44                       Any

32    Scout Blaster              Any

40    DL44 Metal                 Any

48    Scatter                    Bounty Hunter
48    Striker                    Any

56    DH 17 Pistol               Any
56    Jawa Ion                   Any

64    Blackhand Annihilator      Any
64    Geonosian Sonic Blaster    Any
64    Liquidsliver 7             Any
64    Rhiss Mark 20              Spy
64    Tangle                     Any

72    Death Hammer               Any
72    Power5                     Any
72    Quicktrigger Countermand   Smuggler
72    SR Combat                  Any
72    Tchotchee                  Officer

80    Alliance Disruptor Pistol  Medic
80    Deathrain D-50 Pistol
80    DE-10                      Any
80    DL44 XT                    Any
80    DX2                        Spy
80    Featherweight FWG5         Any
80    FWG5                       Any
80    Grievance Striker          Any
80    High-Capacity Scatter      Bounty Hunter
80    Intimidator                Officer
80    Ion Stunner                Any
80    Kashyyyk Stalker           Any
80    KYD21                      Spy
80    Modified Republic Blaster  Officer
80    OR-5's DE-10               Spy
80    Perfectly Calibrated       Smuggler
80    Renegade Pistol            Smuggler
80    Republic Blaster           Officer
80    Trandoshan Suppressor      Spy
80    UR-G8                      Any

88    Coynite                    Smuggler

Melee

CL    Weapon                      Class

1    Heavy Axe                   Any
1    Wood Staff                  Any

16    Reinforced Combat Staff     Any

24    Metal Staff                 Any

32    Two-handed Cleaver          Any
32    Vibroblade                  Any

40    Lance                       Any
40    Two-handed Curved Sword     Any

48    Dagger                      Any
48    Gaderiffi Baton             Any
48    Massassi Knuckler           Any
48    Vibroknucklers              Any

64    Champion's Sword            Any
64    Cryo Lance                  Any
64    Junti Mace                  Any
64    Saymormi Heartstriker       Any

72    Blaster fist                Any
72    Electric Polearm            Any
72    Long Vibro Axe              Any
72    RSF Sword                   Any
72    Two-handed Axe              Any

80    Knuckles of the Katarn      Any
80    Necrosis Nightblade         Any
80    Nightsister Energy Lance    Any
80    NK Executer                 Any
80    Power Hammer                Any
80    Ryyk Blade                  Any
80    Scythe Blade                Any
80    Stun Baton                  Any
80    Urnsor'is Soulleecher       Any
80    Xris Acid Sword             Any

88    Caller Of Storms            Any

Heavy Weapons

Heavy Weapons like rocket launcher, flamethrower etc are disabled for the time being...

I play games on a:

RichardWhitely

Also I recorded a little fraps movie of my respec'ed Jedi pwning low level banthas at the back of her house (I was too lazy to go find anything else and its only 30 seconds long as I'm too lazy to register fraps). It is here.

The main sticky point for me is the UI - which looks like something a blind monkey did with both arms tied behind its back (I want the old UI back), most of the old UI is still there, its just that god awful crap skin on the main screen.

However, I think I'll stay with SWG, for one thing I've got some quests I'd like to do on planet of the wookiees and also stuff to see and do on mustyfart.
I play games on a:

RichardWhitely

Step 1: Interface
Open the Options menu by pressing 'o' then select the "Interface" tab. There are two default options here that need to change:

* Check the box that reads "Allow Overhead Map Rotation"
   * Uncheck the box that reads "Chat Bar Fades Out"

Step 2: The Keymap
Click the "Keymap" tab. A new window will open. At the top of the window select the "all" tab. There are quite a few changes to make to the keymap, and I will list them all below.

Click on the item name in the left "Command" column to select it (these names are shown in the left-hand column below).

* Click the "Clear Binding" button to delete a current binding.
   * Click "Rebind" button and specify the new binding. If you see a message telling you that your new binding conflicts with an existing binding and asking if you want to overwrite it, click "Yes".

The final bindings are as follows:

1. Abilities & Commands              CTRL+A
  2. Attack Target                     APPS (the button between the Windows key and Ctrl key on right of keyboard)
  3. Autorun Toggle                    NUMLOCK
  4. Character Sheet                   CTRL+C
  5. Chase Camera Toggle               NUMPAD. (the "." key on the numeric keypad)
  6. Chat Font Bigger                  CTRL+. (control and period together)
  7. Chat Font Smaller                 CTRL+, (control and comma together)
  8. Clear Target                      ESC
  9. Collapse Chat Box                 CTRL+ENTER
 10. Community                         CTRL+P
 11. Cycle Next Target in History      SHIFT+CTRL+' (shift, control, and apostrophe together)
 12. Cycle Previous Target in History  SHIFT+CTRL+; (shift, control, and semicolon together)
 13. Cycle Target In                   SHIFT+TAB
 14. Cycle Target Out                  TAB
 15. Datapad                           CTRL+D
 16. Examine Target                    CTRL+X
 17. Game Menu                         SHIFT+ESC
 18. Inventory                         CTRL+I
 19. Jump                              NONE (unbind this command)
 20. knowledge Base Help               CTRL+H
 21. Lock Camera Angle                 NUMPAD0 (Numeric Keypad Zero)
 22. Mail                              CTRL+E
 23. Momentary Run / Walk Toggle       SHIFT,SHIFT (left and right shift keys seperately)
 24. Options                           CTRL+O
 25. Pitch Camera Backward             NUMPAD8
 26. Pitch Camera Forward              NUMPAD2
 27. Planetary Map                     CTRL+V
 28. Profession Window                 CTRL+S
 29. Quest Journal                     CTRL+J
 30. Radar Map                         CTRL+M
 31. Reset Camera Angle                NUMPAD5
 32. Start Chat                        NONE (clear the binding for this command)
 33. Start Chat Command                NONE (clear the binding for this command)
 34. Start Chat Group                  CTRL+G
 35. Start Chat Reply                  CTRL+R
 36. Start Chat Tell                   CTRL+T
 37. Summon Radial Menu                ~,`
 38. Target Group Member 1             CTRL+2
 39. Target Group Member 2             CTRL+3
 40. Target Group Member 3             CTRL+4
 41. Target Group Member 4             CTRL+5
 42. Target Group Member 5             CTRL+6
 43. Target Group Member 6             CTRL+7
 44. Target Group Member 7             CTRL+8
 45. Target Group Member 8             CTRL+9
 46. Target Self                       CTRL+1
 47. Toggle Hud                        SHIFT+CTRL+H
 48. Toggle Light                      CTRL+L
 49. Toggle Mouse Mode                 ALT,ALT (left and right Alt keys seperately)
 50. Toolbar Pane 1                    CTRL+F1
 51. Toolbar Pane 2                    CTRL+F2
 52. Toolbar Pane 3                    CTRL+F3
 53. Toolbar Pane 4                    CTRL+F4
 54. Toolbar Pane 5                    CTRL+F5
 55. Toolbar Pane 6                    CTRL+F6
 56. Toolbar Pane 7                    CTRL+F7
 57. Toolbar Pane 8                    CTRL+F8
 58. Toolbar Pane 9                    CTRL+F9
 59. Toolbar Pane 10                   CTRL+F10
 60. Toolbar Pane 11                   CTRL+F11
 61. Toolbar Pane 12                   CTRL+F12
 62. Toolbar Pane Next                 CTRL+~,CTRL+=
 63. Toolbar Pane Previous             CTRL+TAB,CTRL+-
 64. Toolbar Slot 1                    F1
 65. Toolbar Slot 2                    F2
 66. Toolbar Slot 3                    F3
 67. Toolbar Slot 4                    F4
 68. Toolbar Slot 5                    F5
 69. Toolbar Slot 6                    F6
 70. Toolbar Slot 7                    F7
 71. Toolbar Slot 8                    F8
 72. Toolbar Slot 9                    F9
 73. Toolbar Slot 10                   F10
 74. Toolbar Slot 11                   F11
 75. Toolbar Slot 12                   F12
 76. Turn Left                         NUMPAD1
 77. Turn Right                        NUMPAD3
 78. Walk Back                         DOWN (down arrow)
 79. Walk Forward                      UP, MOUSEBUTTON4 (up arrow)
 80. Walk Left                         LEFT (left arrow)
 81. Walk Right                        RIGHT (right arrow)
 82. Yaw Camera Left                   NUMPAD4
 83. Yaw Camera Right                  NUMPAD6
 84. Zoom Camera In                    NUMPAD+ (plus key on numeric keypad)
 85. Zoom Camera Out                   NUMPAD-

Step 3: Modeless Chat
Once you have completed all of the above, uncheck the box at the bottom of the KEYMAP window that reads "Enable modal chat (pressing a key to use chat)". A big warning box will pop up. Click "YES" then click the "OK" button at the bottom of the KEYMAP window.

Congratulations you are finished

Welcome to the somewhat more tolerable NGE

http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/board/message?board.id=Chimaera_Euro&message.id=413140
I play games on a:

RichardWhitely

http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/board/message?board.id=Intrepid&message.id=608482

QuoteSince I'm quitting, I don't care if everyone knows this, or if it gets fixed, but I discovered a way to instantly teleport yourself (for free) to any shuttleport on any planet from anywhere you want. I just ported myself from my house in Idlewind Springs to the shuttleport in Vodo Falls on dantooine for free, instantly. Here's what you do...

The command line for purchasing tickets is this
/purchaseticket [departure planet] [departure city] [arrival planet] [arrival city] single

when you put this in, it will automatically port you to the arrival city for free. You can also use the same city for arrival and departure, and it will still work fine, so if you want to go to Pompeii on lok for example, type in /purchaseticket lok Pompeii lok Pompeii single, and poof, you're there, you don't even need to be near a shuttleport. I've been having some difficulties getting it to work for starports, sometimes it does, sometimes not. Also, cities with spaces, just put an underscore instead of a space, and the command is case sensitive, so after each underscore needs to be capitalized as well as the first letter of the city, for example, Idlewind_Springs. I think that about covers it, go have fun with it and lets see how long it takes them to fix it
I play games on a:

RichardWhitely

If you have The Trials of Obi Wan Expansion, these repeatable quests will help you level quicker until creature xp is fixed

http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/board/message?board.id=bountyhunter&message.id=1646

Beasts from the East (xp =100k+)
Rewards: 7K Credits
Start: Ivory Tulrus Tusk (ÃÆ'Ã,¢Ã¢ââ,¬Å¡Ã,¬Ã…ââ,¬Å"Study Horn CloselyÃÆ'Ã,¢Ã¢ââ,¬Å¡Ã,¬Ã‚?), looted from Tulrus
Kill 20 Tulrus - Combat: Kill 20 Tulrus, any kind will do (CL78 to CL81); Found around the Tulrus Nesting Grounds [1160,655]

The Deadly Raptors
Rewards: 7.5K Credits
Start: Blistmok Heart (ÃÆ'Ã,¢Ã¢ââ,¬Å¡Ã,¬Ã…ââ,¬Å"Study Heart CloselyÃÆ'Ã,¢Ã¢ââ,¬Å¡Ã,¬Ã‚?), looted from Blistmoks
Part 1: Kill 25 Blistmoks - Combat: Kill 25 Blistmoks, any kind will do (CL67+); Found all around Mustafar

Lava Flea Hunt (xp = 53k+)
Start: Bounty Document: Lava Flea (ÃÆ'Ã,¢Ã¢ââ,¬Å¡Ã,¬Ã…ââ,¬Å"Accept BountyÃÆ'Ã,¢Ã¢ââ,¬Å¡Ã,¬Ã‚?), [379,-1245], Mensix Mining Facility, Mustafar
Part 1: Hunt 15 Lava Fleas - Combat: Kill 15 Lava Fleas, any kind will do (CL65+); Found all around Mustafar

The Tasty Tanray (xp = 100k+)
Start: Plate of Tanray Meat (ÃÆ'Ã,¢Ã¢ââ,¬Å¡Ã,¬Ã…ââ,¬Å"Study Tanray Meat CLoselyÃÆ'Ã,¢Ã¢ââ,¬Å¡Ã,¬Ã‚?), [388,-1167], Mensix Mining Facility, Mustafar
Part 1: Hunt Down 20 Tanray - Combat: Kill 20 Tanray, any kind will do (CL74+); Found all around Mustafar

The Jagged Teeth (xp = 65k+)
Rewards: 8K Credits
Start: Medical Hologram (ÃÆ'Ã,¢Ã¢ââ,¬Å¡Ã,¬Ã…ââ,¬Å"UseÃÆ'Ã,¢Ã¢ââ,¬Å¡Ã,¬Ã‚?), [386,-1080], Mensix Mining Facility, Mustafar
Part 1: Collect 15 Jagged Jundak Teeth - Combat: Kill Jundak (CL78+) until you get 15 jagged teeth

A Strange Gem (xp = 65k+)
Rewards: 5K Credits
Start: Kubaza Beetle Beads (ÃÆ'Ã,¢Ã¢ââ,¬Å¡Ã,¬Ã…ââ,¬Å"Study Lava Beads CloselyÃÆ'Ã,¢Ã¢ââ,¬Å¡Ã,¬Ã‚?), [366,-1256], Mensix Mining Facility, Mustafar
Part 1: Collect Kubaza Beetle Beads - Combat: Kill Kubaza Beetles (CL70+) until you get 15 beetle beads

Hunter Becomes the Hunted (xp = 65k+)
Rewards: 6.5K Credits
Start: Massive Xandank Jaw (ÃÆ'Ã,¢Ã¢ââ,¬Å¡Ã,¬Ã…ââ,¬Å"Study Jaw CloselyÃÆ'Ã,¢Ã¢ââ,¬Å¡Ã,¬Ã‚?), looted from Xandank
Kill 25 Xandank, any kind will do (CL75+); Found all around Mustafar

Also for the people who dont have lavaworld expansion

Quotei started the noob quests from the voork dude in mos eisley. i've been getting anywhere from 600 to 2300 xp a shot and they are terribly easy for a lvl 41. so those without mustafar capabilities (like me) its a pretty decent way to get xp. plus i had fun trying to find the crap they were asking me to look for or do or whatever. and i've been getting items (clothing, necklace) that increase my constitution and agility and such.
I play games on a:

RichardWhitely

Lava Flea quest has been reduced to 1,000xp other quests on lavaworld have got xp adjustments in last nights patch.
I play games on a: