Author Topic: Some questions....  (Read 2477 times)

Tricky

• Cider drinker!
  • Administrator
  • Captain
Some questions....
« on: May 02, 2002, 07:05:55 PM »
Hi Guys! Nice looking site! Well done indeed.  :D

I would like to make a suggestion if I may... are you going to migrate the old posts from Damarr's site to this new one?

Also, could the Teamwork forum be created here please too?

BTW, who owns this site?

So many questions I know.....  :D

adslrizla

• Sergeant
Some questions....
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2002, 07:16:54 PM »
Migrating the posts could be tricky (pardon the pun  :lol: ).

Teamwork is going to be done (once Mike figures out how to make a board private).

Mike and Skid are the primary owners although I have a small chunk as well  :wink:

Damarr

Some questions....
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2002, 07:18:38 PM »
Migrating the old posts would be impossible/very difficult. Both use different databases, so I doubt the two are compatible.

Tricky

• Cider drinker!
  • Administrator
  • Captain
Some questions....
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2002, 07:20:05 PM »
Time to cut and paste all that important team info then.... Ah, well it shouldn't take long.

Admin

• Administrator
    • http://www.hamsterserver.com
Re: Some questions....
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2002, 07:22:22 PM »
Hi Tricky,

> I would like to make a suggestion if I may... are you going to migrate the old posts from Damarr's site to this new one?

I was thinking of that but essentially, wanted to avoid it.

There may be important stuff back on Damarr's BBS. Instead I will make a plea to everyone to bring over that they think is imporant -- edit it down if necessary.

> Also, could the Teamwork forum be created here please too?

Yes I will create it as soon as I finish this reply. Eventually, the Teamwork forum will be hidden to all except for HamsteRs -- dont want other clans steeling our secrets!!  :D

> BTW, who owns this site?

Well essentially ownership belongs the the HamsteRs but I, SkidMark and Rizla paid for it. We all hope the HamsteR community thrives and that's why we were so willing to pay :)

Mike T

Tricky

• Cider drinker!
  • Administrator
  • Captain
super duper
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2002, 07:26:31 PM »
Sounds good... could you make me Mod for that one again please if that's OK!  :?:

I hope the community that's built up goes on for a long time to come - we've had loads of fun so far! Big thanks goes to you 3 then... I'm sure that'll be echoed by everyone elese here too.