Author Topic: Need For Speed: Most Wanted screenies  (Read 1793 times)

|fury|

• Administrator
  • Major
Need For Speed: Most Wanted screenies
« on: July 15, 2005, 08:42:18 AM »
Posted on IGN :

http://media.pc.ign.com/media/740/740902/imgs_1.html

It looks like it's continuing the graphic style from nfsug2, which i can't say i cared for  :roll:

Calibrax

• Administrator
  • Captain
RE: Need For Speed: Most Wanted screenies
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2005, 01:33:00 PM »
Doesn't look as flashy as nfsug2... I would like to see more Gran Turismo type realism in the graphics though. These screenshots aren't particularly impressive, although the gameplay looks like it might be fun. But then, you can have cops chasing you in GTA:SA... so I hope there's more to this game than just that.

Steve :D :D

|fury|

• Administrator
  • Major
Re: RE: Need For Speed: Most Wanted screenies
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2005, 01:51:58 PM »
Quote from: Calibrax
But then, you can have cops chasing you in GTA:SA... so I hope there's more to this game than just that.

Have you played any of the old Need For Speed: Hot Persuit games? I had NFS3: Hot Persuit and it was good fun... great fun on a lan ;)

I borrowed a PS2 NFS Hot Persuit (2?) game from a mate whilst he borrowed my copy of NFS:UG, and I have to say it had lost its appeal over the years.

From my understanding though, Most Wanted is going to be an Underground/Hot Persuit hybrid, so it'll be the street racing, but with the added concern of dodging the rozzers as well as the oncoming traffic :)

rover

• Captain
RE: Re: RE: Need For Speed: Most Wanted screenies
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2005, 09:38:12 PM »
shame there shots of the fmv and not in game chases/races