• Welcome to hamsterserver.com :: demented rodent gaming.

News:

Angry Seagull Forces Cornwall Tesco To Close After Taking Over Pet Food Aisle.

Main Menu

Taskforces - Sign up here!

Started by Arathrael, June 11, 2005, 01:53:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arathrael

There's two taskforces we could do at the moment, Positron's (L10-16), and Synapse's (L15-21).

Some of us have already done Positron once with some characters, but there's certainly plenty of characters who haven't done it yet.

For Synapse's, I have a character at 20/21, and Lot has too I believe, so there's some SK'ing available for a couple of people with L15-18 characters to do that one.

Sign up if you're interested, and say when you're around. Would be good to do one this weekend / upcoming week maybe?
Cave Cricetum! :hammering:

Lot

April Valentine, L20 (or L21) tanker reporting for Synapse.
Jade Glaze, L16 blaster reporting for Positron.

I don't mind when - this weekend, during the week, next weekend. We always have the option of splitting the task force(s) over a few sessions i.e. we don't have to do it all in one day.

If you'd like to have fun, get a nifty badge and gain 1 or 2 levels sign up!

Arathrael

I suppose I should actually sign up myself as well come to think of it :)

I've got:

Robbie Redhat (20, nearly 21, controller) to do Synapse
The Irish Monk (15, controller) or Litha (16, defender) for Positron

Deuce

What would be the lowest level char for something like this be ??

My highest at the mo is 10 Blaster :?

Arathrael

L10 is the lowest for Positron.

If we tried it with all L10 characters it probably wouldn't go too well. ;)  But so long as we have characters at the upper (L16) end of things who can sidekick the L10 ones, it'll work fine.

So to summarise, L10 is fine. :)

Deuce

Well ill do my best to level him and hopefully join you !!

Ta

Lot

Planning to begin Positron this Sunday 19th of June @ 4pm. Most likely that we'll do half on Sunday, the remainder on Monday evening, or whenever suits the members on the Task Force.

Col

Can only play until around 4:30 pm today :(, rest of the week evenings are ok

Lot

Positron didn't happen on Sunday.

Also, I think April will out-level Synapse soon and exemplaring isn't really an option on task forces.

Undergrid

I'm going to be giving CoH a miss for a while, so don't wait for me..
QuoteIn the force if Yoda's so strong, construct a sentence with words in the proper order then why can't he?

Col

Is is worth doing Synapse in preference to Positron then?

Lot

Alright Undergrid.

Col, I think you haven't done Synapse before? I don't think anyone else has either - but they have done Positron before. Synapse has zillions of clockies and it's fun really. Tick-tock, tick-tock. Personally, I prefer Synapse to Positron because it has an Archvillain and an encounter with Babbage.

It's also possible to complete Synapse in a little over 2 hours with a good team. The first mission is usually a good test and if the team completes it easily then they'll sail through in approx 2 hours. Mind you, I've also been on teams that take an hour to complete the first mission in Synapse and generally the whole task force becomes pure torture.

But also, I begin to think it a better idea to arrange Task Forces via. the Defiant forum on the official Eur-CoH web site. Otherwise, I think we'll struggle to make the minimum number of players for each TF if we try it alone.

Lot

Rumour suggests that there will be Task Forces started up this weekend (25/26 June). :)