• Welcome to hamsterserver.com :: demented rodent gaming.

News:

Woman Leaves Dog In Car, Dog Crashes Car Into Supermarket

Main Menu

Getting back up and running

Started by Vyano_Xiaah, May 03, 2005, 02:47:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vyano_Xiaah

For those of us who want to play again, we need to arrange a date and time (and server I guess).

I'm probably going to be a massive pain the balls and not be able to make any games... I work Friday and Saturday, both until 10 PM.

The only time I have free is:
Monday evenings
Tuesday mornings
Wednesday afternoons (kind of) and evenings
All day Thursdays
Friday from 1ish until 4
Saturday morning
Sundays after about 1.

rover

well we did use to play on a wed but was abit hard to get the peeps and as for server ummmmmmm anyone got 4mb down with 1 mb up(if they do that ). as i work shty hours i cant put my name down for any but im up for some team play like the old days

Cromlech

same here, can't promise when I'll be around but if I am here I'll jump in.

Cartman(NL)

well.. iÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,´ll try, but will remember to start xfire when i jump into a server..
(mostly in the weekends)..
:D

Emma

Me and my BF will jump in also, as long as it's FFA :P :)

Vyano_Xiaah

Vyano_Xiaah

Rik_S

I`m up for it, been playing freeze tag for the past 6 months, although not played for about a month due to Brothers In Arms :D

I`ll check x-fire & jump on the server when I can.

Vyano_Xiaah

Right, my plan didn't work exactly. It's the end of college (woo-hooo, here comes uni!) so I've been busy getting all my assignments done; hence the lack of MOH:AA activity on my behalf.

After next Friday, I've left college so I can play near enough any time when I'm not working. :P I couldn't host a server so me thinks we would have to bombard someone else's. ;)

Still up for it?

Cartman(NL)

rover

After next Friday, I've left college so I can play near enough any time when I'm not working.  I couldn't host a server so me thinks we would have to bombard someone else's.
i might have my laptop before friday and  networked up if i do i dont mind setting up a small server as for day to play any of you im not sure as i go away a week on tuesday (21st)

Vyano_Xiaah

Quote from: Cartman(NL)sure thing, until BF2 arrives :-)

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Might take you up on that offer, Jay.