• Welcome to hamsterserver.com :: demented rodent gaming.

News:

Woman Leaves Dog In Car, Dog Crashes Car Into Supermarket

Main Menu

Happy Birthday!

Started by Arathrael, November 14, 2004, 12:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arathrael

Happy Birthday to me (and Paul)
Happy Birthday to me (and Paul),
Happy Birthday to meeeeeee... (and Pauuuuuuuuuul)
Happy Birthday to me! (and Paul)  :)

:new-bday:  :mexwave:  :new-bday:
Cave Cricetum! :hammering:

RichardWhitely

Happy Birthday to me (And Arathrael)
Happy Birthday to me (And Arathrael),
Happy Birthday to meeeeeee... (and Arathraellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll)
Happy Birthday to me! (And Arathrael) :D

I play games on a:
ZX Spectrum 48K | Grundig C410 cassette recorder (adjustable head) | 20BT TV Philips Multistandard Color V37cm | ZX Interface 2 | New Kempston Compatible Competition Pro Switched Joystick | Sinclair BASIC OS

Undergrid

Happy Birthday to Paul and Arathrael
Happy Birthday to Pauuuuuuuuuul and Arathraellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

QuoteIn the force if Yoda's so strong, construct a sentence with words in the proper order then why can't he?

Calibrax

Happy Birthday to Paul and Arathrael and Prince Charles
Happy Birthday to Paul and Arathrael and Prince Charrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrles

|fury|

Happy Birthday to Paul, Arathrael, Prince Charles, Paul McGann and Big Daddy
Happy Birthday to Paul, Arathrael, Prince Charles, Paul McGann and Big Daaaaaaaaaaaaddy

Ok so big daddy is dead but it would be his birthday if he wasn't :P

Dozy

Happy Birthday to Paul, Arathrael, Prince Charles, Paul McGann, Big Daddy and Boutros Boutros-Ghali.
Happy Birthday to Paul, Arathrael, Prince Charles, Paul McGann, Big Daddy and Boutros Boutros-Ghali.

:new-bday: :mexwave:  :new-bday:

Cartman(NL)

Happy Birthday to Paul, Arathrael, Prince Charles, Paul McGann, Big Daddy, Boutros Boutros-Ghali and King Hussein of Jordan.
Happy Birthday to Paul, Arathrael, Prince Charles, Paul McGann, Big Daddy, Boutros Boutros-Ghali and King Hussein of Jordan.

ricsi

Happy Birthday to Paul, Arathrael, Prince Charles, Paul McGann, Big Daddy, Boutros Boutros-Ghali, King Hussein of Jordan and Claude Monet..
Happy Birthday to Paul, Arathrael, Prince Charles, Paul McGann, Big Daddy, Boutros Boutros-Ghali, King Hussein of Jordan and Claude Monet..

JohnnyFind

Tricky

Happy birthday to everyone and me! Ah, sugar - it isn't my birthday... :wink:

P.S. I want Paul's present that he bought himself.

Emma

Hope you guys have had a bostin day :D :D

P-Dub

Merry Christmas to you all, and i hope the easter bunny brought you what the tooth fairy forgot lol

Spyke

/me considers singing then looks at size of list.... that and I can't sing worth sh..

:new-bday:  Happy Birthday all of you. :new-bday:

Arathrael

Cave Cricetum! :hammering:

RichardWhitely

I play games on a:
ZX Spectrum 48K | Grundig C410 cassette recorder (adjustable head) | 20BT TV Philips Multistandard Color V37cm | ZX Interface 2 | New Kempston Compatible Competition Pro Switched Joystick | Sinclair BASIC OS