Author Topic: Where are they?  (Read 1520 times)

Lot

• Honorary {HamsteR}
  • Major
    • http://www.hamsterserver.com
Where are they?
« on: January 31, 2004, 07:28:50 PM »
I'm almost on Rep lvl 5 and expect a couple more cars to be released, like the Skyline and 350Z perhaps?

However, while I've been progressing through the levels I've seen a couple of cars get unlocked that I can't find in the trade-in section. I remember the names of two of them: Petey Pablo Car and Mystikal Car. I'm sure I've seen others too.

Where are they?

rover

• Captain
Where are they?
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2004, 01:03:27 AM »

However, while I've been progressing through the levels I've seen a couple of cars get unlocked that I can't find in the trade-in section. I remember the names of two of them: Petey Pablo Car and Mystikal Car. I'm sure I've seen others too

mate there open for use on-line and not undergroung mode

|fury|

• Administrator
  • Major
Where are they?
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2004, 09:57:30 AM »
Had thought the same Lot.. thanks for the info rover. Don't think i'll be rushing out to buy an ethernet adapter for my ps2 just to see what they're like though ;)

Goatface

Where are they?
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2004, 02:31:11 AM »
Hey LOT,

You can use those cars in Quick Race mode, you still get the Style Points earned when in Quick Races. Ideal for boosting your style points on the drift circuits.

As for the Skyline and the 350z, I seem to remember those being unlocked back around race 80/111 ish ? I don't remember any cars after the that. Then what else could you possibly want. The 350Z is very cool, and looks the bo****cks with Lvl 3 upgrades all round ;-)

PS2 Network adapter, well worth it. And again you still earn Style points whilst getting your Ass wooped online :-)