• Welcome to hamsterserver.com :: demented rodent gaming.

News:

Woman Leaves Dog In Car, Dog Crashes Car Into Supermarket

Main Menu

Medal of Honor Pacific Assault...........For the PC \o/

Started by Emma, October 29, 2003, 08:18:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emma

Triv, Ian & I were on there all day :D also Rik and Rover were playing too :D

Boris

Quote from: MRS!Info and in game footage

Looks fantastic :D:D

Hope you enjoy it :)

I went to a doctor since I haven't even bothered to check the above URL out and uninstalled BT as well. The doctor told me I am about to become a CoDaholic, and he handed over a note for me to memorize and say some phrases loud when it feels unbearble. Some of the them were:
"There are other games than CoD"
"I can have a life which not involves browsing CoD sites every hour in search for any news"
"I do not have to send 234 e-mails to the company where I pre-ordered it with questions like: Where are my copy of CoD?"

I think he was a dimwit, I do not have any problems :)

Emma

Only one more week till it's release kompis, not too long to wait :D:D;);)

Boris

Yup, it's far to long. Especially when I read the posts on the US forums on how great the game is.
But, luckily enough I'll have other things on my mind next week ;)

However, it seems like there are some issues with the game, although I think they are lying :D

No, seriously there are issues. One is that when starting a SP game, they get a message which says "Insert Disc 1" all the time, and it seems like it's caused by a hardware conflict on some machines.

The other and maybe more disturbing issue, is that there seems to be numerous of games where there are no cd key included, and one needs to return the game. Hopefully this is an isolated issue for the US which will be corrected until we europeans get it. I'll go postal if I must return my copy when it finally arrives   :twisted:

Trivulator

Rik_S

Quote from: TrivulatorLol I pre-ordered the game last week :-)

Same here :)

Boris

/me stumbles in and kicking an ancient thread back to life!

Here you can download the demo. It's "only" 534.15 Mb, but in my opinion worth the 10 minute download ;)

*edit* I din't find any previous info about the demo when quickly browsing the forums, but if I missed it, please remove this post *edit

Btw, nice to see ya again  :)

Emma

I downloaded it yesterday, all i can say is.................. IT LOOKS PANTS :(

P.S. Hiya Lars :D

rover

lol i wish it had taken 10 mins to download and more than 10 mins to play

Rik_S

Looks OK to me... a bit like CoD strangely enough :| A bit more pace than previous mohaa SH etc.

Then again its hard to judge a game by a very VERY short demo :?

Rik_S

I`ve ordered my copy from CD Wow.  Managed to get it for ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,£24.45 with a bit of juggling of discounts and going through a discount link :)