• Welcome to hamsterserver.com :: demented rodent gaming.

News:

Angry Seagull Forces Cornwall Tesco To Close After Taking Over Pet Food Aisle.

Main Menu

New player

Started by |fury|, September 27, 2003, 09:52:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trivulator

Buhahahahaha the NC are chickens ;-)

Come to the right site and join us in the name of Terran Republic.

JohnnyFind

I will look forward to killing you then Scoob. 8)

SCoob [NL]

Any other Hammys playing it?
What are the names you use then?
Wanna know if I can get some fur from corpses :twisted:

RichardWhitely

I cant find my stats on dicepoint :( - Not that SphericalSpudMonkey's stats are very impressive, BR3, 1 Person killed (god knows how I did that 8O) and 2 Reavers shot down (I remember shooting down one, but not two! 8O).

I'm only on demo account though :(.

Are there any gametime cards for it? And would I still have to enter in a vaild CC number?
I play games on a:
ZX Spectrum 48K | Grundig C410 cassette recorder (adjustable head) | 20BT TV Philips Multistandard Color V37cm | ZX Interface 2 | New Kempston Compatible Competition Pro Switched Joystick | Sinclair BASIC OS

SCoob [NL]

Serial from CD is needed, also to book at least one month before you can play the free month (can cancel that l8er).

|fury|

Quote from: PaulAre there any gametime cards for it?

Yes. details here although at 39.99 USD it's more expensive than just paying for 90 days with a cc (36.00 USD) for some reason, amazon.com stock game cards, but amazon.co.uk don't  :mad2:

Quote from: PaulAnd would I still have to enter in a vaild CC number?

if you buy the game (19.99 GBP from gameplay) you get a month's free play. I'm assuming, however you can just use a new subscription against the demo to save you getting the game (cheaper than buying the game anyway)

RichardWhitely

bah, if anyone spots somewhere thats selling planetside game cards and accepts switch, please tell me!
I play games on a:
ZX Spectrum 48K | Grundig C410 cassette recorder (adjustable head) | 20BT TV Philips Multistandard Color V37cm | ZX Interface 2 | New Kempston Compatible Competition Pro Switched Joystick | Sinclair BASIC OS