• Welcome to hamsterserver.com :: demented rodent gaming.

News:

Monkey Walks Into Bar, Drinks Rum, Steals Knife, Attacks Patrons

Main Menu

Some info about CoD MP

Started by Boris, September 13, 2003, 10:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boris

Quote from: PaulOddly enough the AI team mates are of some use this time rather than just the usual cannon fodder or body shields for the player...

Yeah, the AI is one of the positive things about the game. Often the AI just moves in weird directions, or stand still blocking your path, more or less being a pain somewhere.

But here it's actually very good. At some points the enemy throw back the nade one just threw at them. And, when one shoots at them, they take cover before they start shooting back. Can be quite a challenge.

After playing the stuff that is "released" of this game so far, I must say that it feels like IW has managed to create the feeling that I experienced with MOH:AA and which was gone  with Spearhead & Breaktrough.

Boris

A team of CoD developers will join in on IRC and later on play a CoD MP match against a team from a fansite :)  

Source: CallofDuty.org

Boris

Just another effort to hype the game even more ;)

Here are some new vids with in-game footage of MP in CoD :)

Emma

Cheers Boris

/me is downloading them now :D :D

Boris

Hype, hype and hype :)

IGN has posted a review on CoD, which includes this words:
"Persons with heart problems, neck or back injuries, and women who are, or may be, pregnant should not attempt to play this game."

"Call of Duty's sound is among the best that I've ever had the pleasure of experiencing in a game"

"AI throughout the game is impressively solid"

Read it here

The review also tells us that there do are some things to nag about, but I think I can live with those ;)

2toes

Got hold of  the American Version, and to say its a bit like Quake in terms of speed. Everyones running around like nutters... Cant wait to play online with people who play a little more steathly.

I mean if you want fast paced mad games, theres UT, Halo. Well have to see what realism mods come out for it.

2toes