• Welcome to hamsterserver.com :: demented rodent gaming.

News:

Brits Warned Of Seagulls Across The UK 'Tripping On Acid'

Main Menu

Ideas for a new cell phone

Started by Boris, June 08, 2003, 12:43:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calibrax

Quote from: DeuceApart from the overly small keys, poor battery life when listening to the radio.

Maybe you have overly big fingers  :P  :wink:

even listening to the radio, I find that the battery lasts longer than my old phone... that was a Siemens ME-45.

And I really need a mobile phone. No, really. I do! Honest!  :wink:

heh nobody really needs eyebrows. But we don't shave them off... and they are much less useful than mobile phones...

Steve  :D  :D

Boris

After much thinking, reading and visiting several stores, it now looks like I'll choose the Nokia 6610. Mainly because I'm used to Nokia phones and like their menus and stuff but also because what I have read in the 6610  reviews from both customers and mobile magazines, and that the Motorola seems pretty darn hard to get here in Sweden. None of the major phone stores here seems to have it in stock, and are not very keen on selling it.

Deuce

Quote from: Calibrax

heh nobody really needs eyebrows. But we don't shave them off... and they are much less useful than mobile phones...

They stop our bowler hats slipping down over our noses  :D

Lot

I don't know why I bother keeping my mobile phone, I virtually never use mine. And the concept of putting a radio in a mobile phone baffles me ... it's bit like those mobiles that have built in MP3 players. What is the point?

:mad2:

Calibrax

Quote from: LotI don't know why I bother keeping my mobile phone, I virtually never use mine. And the concept of putting a radio in a mobile phone baffles me ... it's bit like those mobiles that have built in MP3 players. What is the point?

So you can listen to the radio...  :P

Lot

But then, why have a phone?