• Welcome to hamsterserver.com :: demented rodent gaming.

News:

Brits Warned Of Seagulls Across The UK 'Tripping On Acid'

Main Menu

FAQ's for visitors: What is a 'Smacktard'?

Started by Tricky, May 14, 2003, 12:45:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

P-Dub

I decided long ago that Smacktards were in fact people who are so damn stupid as to not be able to listen properly and so when they are kids they were regularly "Smack'd'ard" and thus became less intelligent than the rest of us, and thus unable to follow even the simplist of rules....

But then i could be wrong.....

Wolverine

RichieGuy

Hmm, well Ive read Mike Sliszowski's artice and I like it a lot but I think Chris's difinition cut about takes it :)  :lol:

SCoob [NL]

Good article, a shame tho that we always have these smackers :)

Met 1 today, keep flying in to me with his plane, seems that he could fly it, but couldn't find the fireing button :)

RichardWhitely

JUS LET ME GET MY HANDS ON DEM SMACKTARDS!! I'LL TOSS THEM HELLUVA FAR!! THEN RUN THEM OVER IN MY VAN!!

BEEP BEEP SUCKAS!!
I play games on a:
ZX Spectrum 48K | Grundig C410 cassette recorder (adjustable head) | 20BT TV Philips Multistandard Color V37cm | ZX Interface 2 | New Kempston Compatible Competition Pro Switched Joystick | Sinclair BASIC OS

|fury|

Trivulator

Hehe, did you see that movie? Jumping boats, buhahahaha :roll: rofl

Lt.Swan

Hehe got this from smacktard.com :P

a whole section of every map is dedicated to smacktard tactics. This section includes a unlimited spawn plane with ai pilot to shoot down every 15 seconds. For a real treat we have filled most areas of the map with lost AI.. Smacktard's will chuckle with glee as they pass hundreds of swimming ai that just wave as they drive by in a boat. Hey yer a smacktard, and this is fun for you.

FlexX

Smacked hard as a kid?, yep, been there. Also used to Scout camp...... ooh damn :oops:

Maj. Al

Although not a big fan of BF1942 due to not having a working online version, Ilove the idea of the smacktard torturer. I especially like the sound of the "Immediatly attacked by a swarm of enemy AI, ran over by a tank then fragged" solution.

Just to find a way to import it to MOHAA for TK-ers, Spawn Killeds, Land sharkers, weakness exploiters, Tele-naders, spawn misc objects into the middle of someone elses map and leave the battlers. Just MOHAA Smacktards really.

(Is there an equivalent to Smacktards for MOHAA?)

Cartman(NL)

Rik_S

Cartman(NL)

great smacktard movie 140mb. but worth every mb!

have phun with:

http://www.fileplanet.com/files/130000/136061.shtml

itÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,´s sad BUT i did have great phun watching it.
:twisted: