• Welcome to hamsterserver.com :: demented rodent gaming.

News:

Angry Seagull Forces Cornwall Tesco To Close After Taking Over Pet Food Aisle.

Main Menu

5 new MOH Titles!!

Started by wikingclan, March 04, 2003, 09:35:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wikingclan

Taken from Planet Medal of Honor

The press conference revolved mainly around Medal Of Honor: Rising Sun, and most of you non-console fans may be tired of hearing about it, but fear no more! The game is due out on the Xbox, GameCube, and PS2 before Christmas, however - there will also be a PC release about a month later! Told you PC fans not to fear! From the video footage of Rising Sun, the press were able to see the Pearl Harbor bombing, the player going prone (about time!), and bayonet fighting! Also, developers mentioned that there will be a night-time jungle beach landing, where you'll only be able to see an enemy by a muzzle flash. On top of that, there'll be an interactive environment full of animals, aligators (that will attack you and your team), as well as other death traps of nature. The sequal to Rising Sun (not an expansion pack), will be released about one year later, following the other brother. Prepare for hand-to-hand combat folks, the Pacific is here!

Next up, is the news that you've all really been waiting for, the sequals (that's right, more than one!) to Allied Assault! The first sequal, entitled, "Pacific Assault" will take place in the Pacific and cover the other theaters of war that Rising Sun will not. One year after Pacific Assault's release, another sequal will be released, probably covering a totally different theater of war all together. Details are still very sketchy on those titles, however - Pacific Assault will hopefully be released before Christmas.

Finally, I'm glad to report that there'll be an expansion pack to Medal Of Honor Allied Assault: Spearhead, which is currently untitled, and will also hopefully be released before Christmas and patch up the current state of Spearhead.

Just as you think I'm about done - I'm not, but you'll want to hear this, believe me. All the new titles (with possible exception to the Spearhead expansion) will be using a brand new engine, capable of handing the environment and all the great graphical effects, which is truly, exciting news!

That's the news for now from the press conference held in California earlier today. Brandon will be home by tomorrow, and will cover any news I missed. Talk back in the forum by using the comment feature!

Update: A few things I forgot to mention to you, just came to me. First off, you'll be able to use flares to illuminate a certain area in all of the following games. Along with that, all future games will come with a co-op mode, so you can play online and/or side-by-side (console gamers) with your friends!

Lt.Swan

wikingclan

Indeed, have to say I am looking forward to the Co-Op stuff.

BigBazza

Quote from: wikingclanTaken from Planet Medal of Honor

Finally, I'm glad to report that there'll be an expansion pack to Medal Of Honor Allied Assault: Spearhead, which is currently untitled, and will also hopefully be released before Christmas and patch up the current state of Spearhead.

An expansion pack to an expansion pack.  Cool :D

Barry

Trivulator

Can't wait for some new features in game.

It would be nice to make your own booby traps :twisted: