• Welcome to hamsterserver.com :: demented rodent gaming.

News:

Pooping Man Sees Donald Trump's Face In His Bathroom Floor Tiles

Main Menu

Train -- I'm stuck!! lol

Started by Lot, June 01, 2002, 09:53:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lot

SP game, got the bloke to the train station -- got stuck though. I figured out need to go to loo, get fake papers for myself and bloke, get a train ticket get through to the platform and break the lock. Bloke comes through, gets on the train.

Then there's something about sending a signal as the train must leave now instead of waiting for due departure time.

I go through a door, dodge the guard climb some steps.... then I ain't got a clue. I'm getting desperate -- put a bullet in blokies head several times now so frustrating!!  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

Anyone got any enlightenment? Is there is a SOF2 SP guide site?

UK SkidMark

Only just got as far as getting a ticket. Went through to the train, ran down the platform and got blasted!! So will try again!  :lol:

UK SkidMark

Far as I can tell, once your bod gets on the train, you've gotta go through the double doors, up the stairs, break the boxes, through the hole, over the white gas canister thingy (!), then sneak behind the guard and get past him somehow.
If you kill any of the guards, you fail the mission.

BigBazza

Evening

I've just done this bit myself.  After you're told what to do, leave the train and go left.  Creep past the guard. You might try killing him.  I never bothered.  And go through the last door on your right.  Once the guard infront of you has gone to the right.  Go up the stairs and through the door.  Go left then right.  And stab the boxes with your knife.  If the guards see you, the level ends, and if you fire any gun the level also ends.  Go to the end of the hall, and look left and you will see a big hole in the wall.  Crawl through it.  And if you get stuck again or can't make any sense of my directions.  Post again.

Any guard you see from now till the end can be killed with a knife.  Walk right up behind them (they don't seem to mind this  :D ) and knife them in the head.  If you don't kill them first slash, they make a noise and the level ends.

I hope the game gets better, 'cos it's kind of sucky right now

Barry

UK SkidMark

Yep, throw the knives at the guards from a few feet away, aim for the head - you'll hit em in the middle of their backs!! Kill the two guards near the big white container, through the double doors, kill the 2 guards in the next room, up the stairs, jump the rail onto the air vent, run along the air vent, jump the rail, through the door in front of you. Kill the guard. Through the window, you're on top of the train. Run along the top of the train, there's a signal box on your right. Jump the fence. Down the boxes, kill the guard in the signal box, set the brakes off.

Lot

Got past the train section -- fast forward ten years to the Texas Shop.

The F5 key is handy to quick save games on the spot. The USE key is handy for skipping those boring cinematics.... yada.. yada... yada  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

BigBazza

After playing the game for a while longer now.  I'm happy to say the game is no longer sucky.

It's actually quite enjoyable.

Although why they chose to start the game with such a crap level, is beyond me.  Helecopter ride was fun.  M60's rule

Barry

mr_sharkeh

Train level was quite easy i thought. Just walked up behind the guards and thumped em on the head with the pistol. I had a far bit of trouble getting through the mansion but killing the bosses guard was surprisingly easy. Now I'm on the ship level and it's quite hard. The AI is brilliant, i think, although the hit detection needs some work. Overall I think it's a good game and should keep me going till Project IGI2's released. :D