• Welcome to hamsterserver.com :: demented rodent gaming.

News:

Woman Leaves Dog In Car, Dog Crashes Car Into Supermarket

Main Menu

An other joker ......

Started by -[PrObE]-Yari, October 09, 2002, 02:33:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-[PrObE]-Yari

http://www2.infinit.com/artsetculture/actualites/jeux/archives/2002/10/20021009-064432.html

Sorry, if somebody is to read French, it is going to find it funny, otherwise, it is necessary to use a translator.... it's funny too....

-[PrObE]-Yari

I translated this links :

Death of a South Korean after 86 hours of games on computer.

A South Korean amateur of games on computer died from exhaustion having devoted for 86 hours to his passion in a cybercafe, announced on Wednesday the South Korean police.

The man, the 24-year-old unemployed person, was found without life on Tuesday in Kwangju's establishment, in 260km in the southwest of Seoul.

According to the first elements of the inquiry, the young passionate person was riveted to his screen since Friday evening and had neither fed really nor based. Having fainted early on Tuesday in front of the counter where he sat, he resumed briefly consciousness and went to toilet.
According to the first elements of the inquiry, the young person It is there that one found him dead.

The police indicated that the hypothesis of a murder was spread by the investigators. An autopsy should be practised on the body of the deceased.

South Korea, among which 47 million inhabitants are connected to Internet, been a part of countries where the games in network have most success. One recence more than 22.000 cybercafes in the country and a lot of are opened twenty four hours a day.

I hope that my translation is good ....

Shogun Assassin

Quoteafter 86 hours of games on computer.....

Try to match that Yari,
now that you have vacation  :D  :D  :D