• Welcome to hamsterserver.com :: demented rodent gaming.

News:

Salford Man Distraught After Passport Photo Makes Him Look Like Hitler

Main Menu

With great sorrow I must say goodbye!

Started by The Rock UK!, August 30, 2003, 06:22:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

funlovincriminal

Sorry Ian been a while sine we last spoke. Yourself  and Emma will always be remembered by the 6th. Take care mate  :wink:

BigBazza

I think at this time we should remember the words of the great thinker, Del Boy.

"It's not goodbye, it's only Bonjour" :D

Come back soon

Barry

Spyke

Sorry to hear the news Ian.

I have a close family member that's in the same posistion as you and I just want to wish you all the best. Keep your head up and don't worry you will beat this.

All the best to the Mrs and the rest of your family in these trying times.

Just one thing though, if Emma just learned to drive then shouldn't everyone be taking the bus instead of walking?  :wink:  :D .  
Take care and we'll see you sooner than you think.

Maj. Al

Im Sorry to hear of this Ian.

However, I wish you and Emma the best of luck in the future.

Thanks again for all the help you gave the (>6th<) when we were first setting out on our own.

You will always be in our thoughts.

Al

Lot

Bye bye and take care Mr & Mrs Rock.

p.s. I heard P-Dub likes to test all the drugs personally, that he knows about :D

P-Dub

If you cant test em yerself what use are you as a mad scientist?? lmaooooooo

The Rocks will be back, of that i have no doubt, this isnt a permanent goodbye, this is c ya in a wee while....

P-Dub

The Rock UK!

Hey, I told you I'm up for the testing remember?

Reading some of these replies makes it look as I'm loosing life not the net, Mind you to some there's no difference lol.

SCoob [NL]

Is there a life without the net?  :BIG:

RichieGuy

Quote from: P-DubIf you cant test em yerself what use are you as a mad scientist?? lmaooooooo...P-Dub

:shocked!:   :lol:   :wink:

FlexX

Sorry to hear the news mate, good luck to you and the mrs :wink:

rover

Reading some of these replies makes it look as I'm loosing life not the net, Mind you to some there's no difference lol
i had no BB for 3 week when i moved from BY to plus net , talk about moody anyone would have thought i had pmt

P-Dub

RG that is the most awesome picture!!! I'm gonna shrink that and use it as my Avatar!!

Awesome!!

P-Dub

BaldrickUK

My Brother suffered from a mild form of epilepsy when he was younger.  He went on to work in the RAF on BOMB DISPOSAL!!  Now that's scary 8O

Good luck Rock and Mrs.