• Welcome to hamsterserver.com :: demented rodent gaming.

News:

Police Swoop In To Stop 'Illegal Rubber Duck Race' In The Cotswolds

Main Menu

./wave

Started by mrstella, February 15, 2012, 10:16:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrstella

Hey guys

how you all doing, anyone still playing wow or bf 3 ???

Tricky

Bonjour Mr S! All good here... Hope you are well.

BF3 for me! (Search for HamsteR platoon)
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/#!/bf3/platoon/2832655241008209572/

Not on that wowcrack stuff.... :P

RichardWhitely

I am playing Star Wars: The Old Republic, wheee! :coolwookie: :at-at:

I started playing battlefield 3, but with so many other games to play I just dont have the time. Once I clear a bit of my games backlog I will get back to playing it :D
I play games on a:
ZX Spectrum 48K | Grundig C410 cassette recorder (adjustable head) | 20BT TV Philips Multistandard Color V37cm | ZX Interface 2 | New Kempston Compatible Competition Pro Switched Joystick | Sinclair BASIC OS

|fury|

* |fury| waves to mrstella
i played alan wake for 30 mins the other night.. first bit of gaming since about june last year i think  :cop:

mrstella

hi guys

good to see you all still around.

think i tried to join the hamster platoon the other day but god knows :-p

Tricky

Yes, I accepted your application and promoted you to Chief Bottlewasher. You are now a proud member of the HamsteR platoon.

:derpnightvision:

rover

hello pete long time no see, i still sub to wow but not been on for a few weeks been playing sto, swtor and bf3 most of the time

Col

:wave: good to hear from you :).
I'm also playing swtor, I've not been on WoW for months now, will probably cancel my subs before they automatically renew in April.

mrstella

hehe spend most of my time on wow damn you paul and jay for getting me into it :-p

spend 4 nights per week raiding heroic content which is fun but can be draining (on alliance side toon called lumji)

will pop onto bf3 a bit more and say hello ;-)

JohnnyFind

looking forward to shooting you in BF3  :derpnextgen: