• Welcome to hamsterserver.com :: demented rodent gaming.

News:

Pooping Man Sees Donald Trump's Face In His Bathroom Floor Tiles

Main Menu

Final Fantasy 14

Started by Dai, July 12, 2010, 07:10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dai

Hey guys anyone here Played Final Fantasy 11 or just interested in how Final Fantasy 14 is progressing?

I have been chosen to be in the duration of the closed Beta test period. So will post my thoughts and stuff here if anyones interested?

I loved Final Fantasy 11 and been looking forward to this for some time so fingers crossed it turns out to be great. :)

Dai

Played the closed beta a bit, the game seems tip top to me atm! Just to let you know they are just moving into the open beta phase so if you head over to thier website im sure you can register and try it out yourselves :)

Dai

Ok so you all know I've been in Alpha, closed beta and open beta for this. Now I've just signed up for the game as its gone live today. Really loving it but just wanted to let you know the server I'm on and character name in the event anyone else wants to play

so without further ado:

Server: Selbina
Char name: Garrick Boogleschnitz
Race: Lalafell
Current Class being levelled: Pugilist (monk)

Anyone interested in playing come on over to Selbina server and send me a tell to say hello!

I'm not certain whether I'll be running a Guild on there or joining some friends in one but whatever happens your all welcome to join and take part.

RichardWhitely

I play games on a:
ZX Spectrum 48K | Grundig C410 cassette recorder (adjustable head) | 20BT TV Philips Multistandard Color V37cm | ZX Interface 2 | New Kempston Compatible Competition Pro Switched Joystick | Sinclair BASIC OS