• Welcome to hamsterserver.com :: demented rodent gaming.

News:

Man Driving Giant Foot Leaves London Very, Very Confused

Main Menu

Free time on SOE games

Started by RichardWhitely, May 15, 2011, 11:19:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RichardWhitely

Due to the much publicised Sony feck up - ALL SOE accounts have received free time on SOE games. All you have to do to claim the free time is login to the soe website, enter in your old account name and password, change it and et voilĂ  you have 45 days free time. It worked on my old SWG and planetside accounts that had been cancelled for years.

However SWG is still as broken as it was after the NGE *sigh*.

Planetside however is alright-ish. Still the same old game and now has been updated to support Windows Vista and Windows 7 :D

Oh and you have until the end of august to claim the 45 days of free time
I play games on a:
ZX Spectrum 48K | Grundig C410 cassette recorder (adjustable head) | 20BT TV Philips Multistandard Color V37cm | ZX Interface 2 | New Kempston Compatible Competition Pro Switched Joystick | Sinclair BASIC OS

Undergrid

Worked for me too, 45 days of SWG.  Anyone want a get together for old times sake?
QuoteIn the force if Yoda's so strong, construct a sentence with words in the proper order then why can't he?

Undergrid

I logged in, spent some time dismantling two small Tattooine houses and an equipment factory since I had enough space for everything in my bunker.  Most all of Hamster Hill is gone now, theres another bunker owned by "Deb" (is that Paul?) and thats about it.  Sunfalls gone too.  I went into Bestine and then over to Corosant and didn't see anyone at all.

Pretty depressing really.
QuoteIn the force if Yoda's so strong, construct a sentence with words in the proper order then why can't he?

RichardWhitely

It is yeah, I slapped the bunker down again. Although it will be probably condemned in a day or two as I have forgotten how to access the terminal inside the house to add rent.

I play games on a:
ZX Spectrum 48K | Grundig C410 cassette recorder (adjustable head) | 20BT TV Philips Multistandard Color V37cm | ZX Interface 2 | New Kempston Compatible Competition Pro Switched Joystick | Sinclair BASIC OS

Undergrid

Nah, if there's no money in the terminal it deducts from your bank account.  They changed that years ago.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

RichardWhitely

Ah, I still have 15 million credits from fibre sales and krayt pearl sales from long, long, long ago.
I play games on a:

Undergrid

49 million in mine, should keep the bunker there for a while, lol.