• Welcome to hamsterserver.com :: demented rodent gaming.

News:

Brits Warned Of Seagulls Across The UK 'Tripping On Acid'

Main Menu

SW:TOR amazon pre-order price reset

Started by Undergrid, March 01, 2010, 02:49:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Undergrid

I see the Star Wars: The Old Republic pre-order on amazon has gone back up to £29.73.  My order is still showing at £9.99..
QuoteIn the force if Yoda's so strong, construct a sentence with words in the proper order then why can't he?

Undergrid

Bugger...

Dear Customer

We are writing to inform you that the price for the item

'Star Wars: The Old Republic (PC)' - ASIN: B001O9AQT6

was displayed incorrectly at the time  you placed the above referenced order.

Despite our best efforts, with the millions of items available on our website, pricing errors can occasionally occur.

In our Pricing and Availability Policy (see http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?ie=UTF8&nodeId=1040614), we state that where an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we contact the customer before dispatching.

All affected orders have now been cancelled. If you still wish to purchase this item, please place a new order online as from tomorrow, which will be charged at the correct price, when we dispatch it to you.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused by this error, and rest assured that we will continue to make every effort to maintain the accuracy of all prices on our site.

We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Warmest regards,

Customer Service Department
Amazon.co.uk

Please note: This e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming e-mail.  Please do not reply to this message.
QuoteIn the force if Yoda's so strong, construct a sentence with words in the proper order then why can't he?

RichardWhitely

I play games on a:
ZX Spectrum 48K | Grundig C410 cassette recorder (adjustable head) | 20BT TV Philips Multistandard Color V37cm | ZX Interface 2 | New Kempston Compatible Competition Pro Switched Joystick | Sinclair BASIC OS