• Welcome to hamsterserver.com :: demented rodent gaming.

News:

Salford Man Distraught After Passport Photo Makes Him Look Like Hitler

Main Menu

Rainbow six: Vegas Screenshots (now with video) (this is not 56k friendly ;) )

Started by RichardWhitely, December 23, 2006, 07:42:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RichardWhitely

This game is very cool. Possibly even better than Swat4 as you get to go down the side of very tall buildings in las vegas, smash through the windows and shoot bad guys \o/ :D. Teamspeak is also useful when playing co-op, as its easier to shout where the bad guys are than spend ages typing and then getting shot by said bad guy

Me and tricky had fun afternoon playing this and here are some screenies :D

(P.S. Do not get this game if your card does not have Shader model 3.0 - currently the cards that support SM 3.0 are: ATI X1600, X1800, X1900 and Nvidia 6600GT, 6800, 7300, 7800, 7900)

The start of the Dantes theatre level - probably one of the most graphically stunning parts of the game

Lots of bad guys in here, and lots of stuff for them to hide behind - made for a pretty intensive firefight in that room

ohhh pretty!

more prettyness

Bad guys dropped in from the glass ceiling on ropes here, in other levels you can do the same, in fact many rooms on the maps offer multiple entry and exit points. If you are not careful the AI can flank you (it's quite clever sometimes and will do this at any given opportunity).

Nice Ceiling!

Balconies within the theater

Some dead bad guys on the ground, and one bad guy out of shot to top left who inconsiderately tried to kill me while I was taking  screenshots, tsch!

Shootout on the dam outside Las Vegas

One of the rooms inside the dam

Flying over Las Vegas in a chopper

Some big Chinese dragon thingy

Looks like the crime lab from CSI...

(for video scroll down to 2nd reply)
I play games on a:
ZX Spectrum 48K | Grundig C410 cassette recorder (adjustable head) | 20BT TV Philips Multistandard Color V37cm | ZX Interface 2 | New Kempston Compatible Competition Pro Switched Joystick | Sinclair BASIC OS

rover

this will be the game that show my g card up for the oap it has become :(

RichardWhitely

I play games on a:
ZX Spectrum 48K | Grundig C410 cassette recorder (adjustable head) | 20BT TV Philips Multistandard Color V37cm | ZX Interface 2 | New Kempston Compatible Competition Pro Switched Joystick | Sinclair BASIC OS

Tricky

Rik_S

Very nice, that looks really cool  8).  The shots from the helicopter were superb  :).

|fury|

Tricky

More vids - both at 3Mbps.

The first one has a nice corridor firefight bit and then I use the thermal vision scope-o-matic to assault a room in darkness... clicky here - 65.5mb

The second one is Paul and I demonstrating why we should never ever join the SAS...

Clicky here - 14.2mb

Rik_S

:evil: :evil:

Enough, enough!!

After viewing I have purchased :)

Give me a break from `Warcrack`   :argh:

Tricky

BigBazza