• Welcome to hamsterserver.com :: demented rodent gaming.

News:

Police Swoop In To Stop 'Illegal Rubber Duck Race' In The Cotswolds

Main Menu

Zul'Farrak and Sunken Temple

Started by Arathrael, November 04, 2009, 04:21:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arathrael

I'm going to be running through Zul'Farrak and Sunken Temple on Bowie (L56) sometime soonish, if anyone wants to join in.

Level range is 42-46 and 45-53 respectively, minimum 35, so it should be pretty straight-forward with just a few of us I reckon.
Cave Cricetum! :hammering:

RichardWhitely

I have a level 58 death knight, that may be more use than a level 37 priest that would die more than a thing that dies quite often
I play games on a:
ZX Spectrum 48K | Grundig C410 cassette recorder (adjustable head) | 20BT TV Philips Multistandard Color V37cm | ZX Interface 2 | New Kempston Compatible Competition Pro Switched Joystick | Sinclair BASIC OS

rover

i could bring deadedd hes lvl 40, better than trying to do it with my lvl 30+ toons ( will be pushing it with a lvl 40 toon i know)

Arathrael

OK. When then? :)

You lot are playing forza 3 tonight aren't you?

I'm usually available in the evenings after 9ish (earlier on a Friday) and at weekends myself.

RichardWhitely

I play games on a:
ZX Spectrum 48K | Grundig C410 cassette recorder (adjustable head) | 20BT TV Philips Multistandard Color V37cm | ZX Interface 2 | New Kempston Compatible Competition Pro Switched Joystick | Sinclair BASIC OS

Col

I'll be working until 10pm ish Friday and Saturday

rover

friday is good for me gives me the whole day to try and get anothere lvl or 2 on deadedd hes lvl 43 i think not 40

Arathrael