• Welcome to hamsterserver.com :: demented rodent gaming.

News:

Man Driving Giant Foot Leaves London Very, Very Confused

Main Menu

Hellfire Ramparts

Started by Col, January 24, 2007, 08:38:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Col

I would assume all of us with TBC expansion have this dungeon quest by now, so question is, when do we want to have a go?
It's a small dungeon, 3 boss encounters which should be do-able in an hour;

QuoteThe Hellfire Ramparts is not run as often as the Blood Furnace, but it in itself is a fast, fun instance which can be completed in under and hour. As it is designed for levels 59-61, groups that are 62+ can easily power through this straight-forward dungeon. A warrior or priest is not even necessary if your group is high enough level, as a druid tank or shaman/paladin healer will suffice.

Some worthwhile info with tactics / videos - http://www.wowwiki.com/Hellfire_Ramparts  & http://www.theburningcrusader.com/content/view/32/26/

JohnnyFind

I'll be in game after 9.30 tonight.

I don't know if I have the quest, is it part of series?

Otherwise I will be on again late Friday and Saturday.

Col

QuoteDetails:

* This quest is not sharable. This quest is part of a chain.
    * The first step in the quest chain is [61] Eradicate the Burning Legion that starts with Nazgrel in Thrallmar, Hellfire Peninsula. This step requires you to speak with Sergeant Shatterskull at the Supply Caravan just outside of Thrallmar, to the east.
    * After you speak to Sergeant Shatterskull, you pick up the next stage - [61] Felspark Ravine which requires you to kill 4 Flamewaker Imps, 6 Infernal Warbringers and 1 Dreadcaller. (Nice reward from this step : The Staff of Twin Worlds)
    * When you hand that step in, you are directed to Commander To'arch at Reaver's Fall where you will pick up [61] Disrupt Their Reinforcements. For this you will need to defeat enemies around Portal Xilus and Portal Kruul to gather Demonic Rune Stones.
    * Following that comes the fun quest [62] Gateways Murketh and Shaadraz which hands you a Seaforium PU-36 Explosive Nether Modulator and requires you to bomb Gateway Murketh and Gateway Shaadraz before returning to Forward Commander To'arch.
    * The last part of the chain requires you to destroy 20 Gan'arg Peons, 5 Mo'arg Overseers and 5 Fel Cannons before finally being given the quest above to kill the leaders.