• Welcome to hamsterserver.com :: demented rodent gaming.

News:

Brits Warned Of Seagulls Across The UK 'Tripping On Acid'

Main Menu

forza3

Started by rover, October 31, 2009, 11:48:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rover

right there seems to be enough of us with this game to give it a blast online (me,col,paul,fury,riks and cal). so who's up for it and when?

|fury|

yeh count me in.. i'll probably not have too many cars but will do what i can :-)

RichardWhitely

From the looks of it all cars are unlocked in multiplayer? At least thats what I looked to me when I checked out setting up a multiplayer game.

As for what day I dunno... how about ummm, Thursday?
I play games on a:
ZX Spectrum 48K | Grundig C410 cassette recorder (adjustable head) | 20BT TV Philips Multistandard Color V37cm | ZX Interface 2 | New Kempston Compatible Competition Pro Switched Joystick | Sinclair BASIC OS

rover

thursdays good for me i finish work at 7pm

Calibrax

Thursday fine for me...

Rik_S

Ok for me too  :)

Should be about 7.30 onwards

Presume we shall be racing 'vanilla' cars
* Rik_S no experience with online racing & expects to get stuffed

|fury|

only issue is lag - you tend to get the odd disagreement where two cars collide on one person's console and are nowhere near on the other :-)

RichardWhitely

I play games on a:
ZX Spectrum 48K | Grundig C410 cassette recorder (adjustable head) | 20BT TV Philips Multistandard Color V37cm | ZX Interface 2 | New Kempston Compatible Competition Pro Switched Joystick | Sinclair BASIC OS

rover

i thought that was just grid being gay not forza2/3

|fury|

thanks for a fantastic night's racing - good fun and some really close battles to boot! (and bonnet)

even have to say the loading is much less of a tw@t in mp too :-)

steve - get yourself a headset  :banana2:

Calibrax

Quote from: |fury| on November 06, 2009, 08:24:15 AM
thanks for a fantastic night's racing - good fun and some really close battles to boot! (and bonnet)

even have to say the loading is much less of a tw@t in mp too :-)

Yeah, it was lots of fun! And the multiplayer is well implemented, didn't see any lag at all. My main problem was someone using my boot lid as a brake in turn 1 of lap 1... three times that happened and I never recovered from it!

Only minor annoyance with the game was that you have to select car by manufacturer rather than being able to look at all the R2 cars. Unless I'm missing a setting somewhere...

Quote from: |fury| on November 06, 2009, 08:24:15 AM
steve - get yourself a headset  :banana2:

I already have one, just dunno where it is... I'll have to dig it out.

|fury|

Quote from: Calibrax on November 06, 2009, 03:32:24 PM
Only minor annoyance with the game was that you have to select car by manufacturer rather than being able to look at all the R2 cars. Unless I'm missing a setting somewhere...

agreed  :cop: