• Welcome to hamsterserver.com :: demented rodent gaming.

News:

Monkey Walks Into Bar, Drinks Rum, Steals Knife, Attacks Patrons

Main Menu

Just in case

Started by Spyke, May 04, 2004, 06:51:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spyke

Just in case these violate any of the forum rules only HamsteRs can see them and they can be deleted if you see fit..

A young man wanted to purchase a gift for his new sweetheart's birthday, and as they had not been dating very long, after careful consideration he decided a pair of gloves would strike the right note : romantic, but not too personal.

Accompanied by his sweetheart's younger sister, he went to Nordstorm and bought a pair of white gloves. The sister purchased a pair of panties for herself. During the wrapping, the clerk mixed up the items and the sister got the gloves and the sweetheart got the panties. Without checking the contents, the young man sealed the package and sent it to his sweetheart with the note :

"I chose these because I noticed that you are not in the habit of wearing any when we go out in the evening. If it had not been for your sister, I would have chosen the long ones with the buttons, but she wears short ones that are easier to remove.These are a delicate shade, but the lady I bought them from showed me the pair she had been wearing for the past three weeks and they were hardly soiled. I had her try yours on for me and she looked really smart. I wish I was there to put them on for you the first time, as no doubt other hands will come in contact with them before I have a chance to see you again.

When you take them off, remember to blow in them before putting them away as they will naturally be a little damp from wearing. Just think how many times I will kiss them during the coming year. I hope you will wear them for me on Friday night. All my Love"

"PS The latest style is to wear them folded down with a little fur showing."

These three women were roommates. One night they all had all gone out on dates and all came home at about the same time.

The first one said, "You know you've been on a good date when you come home with your hair all messed up."

The second one said, "No, you know you've been on a good date when you come home with your makeup all smeared."

The third one said nothing, but reached under her skirt, removed her panties and threw them against the wall, where they stuck. She said, "Now THAT'S a good date.

Three women had a very late night drinking. They left in the early morning hours and went home their separate ways. The next day, they all met and compared notes about who was drunker the night before.

The first girl claims that she was the drunkest, saying, "I drove straight home and walked into the house. As soon as I got through the door, I blew chunks."

The second said, "You think that was drunk? Hell, I got into my car and wrapped my car around the first tree I saw. I don't even have insurance!"

The third proclaimed, "Damn, I was the drunkest by far. When I got home, I got into a big fight with my husband, knocked a candle over, and burned the whole house down!"

The room was silent for a moment.

Then, the first girl spoke out again, "Listen girls, I don't think you understand... Chunks is my Dog!!"

A Brunette, a Redhead and a Blonde escape a burning building by climbing to the roof. Firemen are on the street below, holding a blanket for them to jump in. The firemen yell to the Brunette, "Jump! Jump! It's your only chance to survive!" The Brunette jumps and SWISH! The firemen yank the blanket away. The Brunette slams into the sidewalk like a tomato.

"C'mon! Jump! You gotta jump!" say the firemen to the Redhead. "Oh no! You're gonna pull the blanket away!" says the Redhead. "No! It's Brunettes we can't stand! We're OK with Redheads!" "OK," says the Redhead, and she jumps. SWISH! The firemen yank the blanket away, and the lady is flattened on the pavement like a pancake. Finally, the Blonde steps to the edge of the roof. Again, the firemen yell, "Jump! You have to jump!"

"No way! You're just gonna pull the blanket away!" yelled the Blonde.

"No! Really! You have to jump! We won't pull the blanket away!"

"Look," the Blonde says. "Nothing you say is gonna convince me that you're not gonna pull the blanket away! So what I want you to do is put the blanket down, and back away from it..."

Two fellas are fishing in a boat under a bridge. One looks up and sees a funeral procession starting across the bridge. He stands up, takes off his cap, and bows his head. The procession crosses the bridge and the man puts on his cap, picks up his rod and reel, and continues fishing.
The other guy says, "That was touching. I didn't know you had it in you."

The first guy responds, "Well, I guess it was the thing to do - after all, I was married to her for 40 years."

:wave:

JohnnyFind

Thanks for making me smile Spyke  :D

Ginge

Like it.. the last one's my fav.. :twisted:

RichieGuy

Quote from: GingeLike it.. the last one's my fav.. :twisted:

With the greatest of respect to you Ginge coz knowing me I've missed something   :roll:  but...

Fury, is Ginge a {HamsteR} coz he's in the hammie nest???  :?

JohnnyFind

Maybe it's called {Hamster} Public Forum for a reason  :P

RichieGuy

Ah!  I made the mistake of reading this:

Quote from: SpykeJust in case these violate any of the forum rules only HamsteRs can see them and they can be deleted if you see fit.. :wave:

and not looking at the room name  :roll:  :oops:  

Sorry Ginge  :oops:

Spyke

Quote from: RichieGuy
Fury, is Ginge a {HamsteR} coz he's in the hammie nest???  :?

I guess that was pretty silly on my part there. Up until you pointed that out I thought that it was just for {HamsteR}'s too.  #-o

...but errr, Ginge is a she not a he btw.  :twisted:

|fury|

|fury| swipes spyke and richieguy with a cluestick :D

Ginge

Thanx Spyke... :P
And yes i am female :evil:

but ill let you off......just this once :roll:

RichieGuy

Quote from: GingeAnd yes i am female :evil:

but ill let you off......just this once :roll:

hmmmm.....it's just been one of those days today :lol:  :lol:  :lol: lets start again  :oops:

Quote from: GingeLike it.. the last one's my fav.. :twisted:

Hi Ginge, how are ya girl  :P   Yep, I like the last one too  :wink:

Ginge

Cheers hon lmao ... :lol:

Tis a corker in it :D  :D  :D