• Welcome to hamsterserver.com :: demented rodent gaming.

News:

Man Driving Giant Foot Leaves London Very, Very Confused

Main Menu

How's Tricks

Started by Goatface, August 17, 2003, 02:18:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goatface

Hey Buddies,

How's things, long time no see. I'm in me temp flat now for a year or too while the dust settles down with x2b. Haven't yet sorted out an internet connection, guess that should of been a priority right. Well had nothing at all so I now have a fully furnished flat with top bollox Home Cinema system etc...plus making it comfy for the kids and stuff. Now I gotta sort my internet out. Gaming's not the same offline :-(  Probably be forced to go BT broadband or something. That sucks seen as I work for ntl:

I'm at work currenty, hence the post but shouldn't really surf message boards, so sorry for the long time no see.

So what's the latest craze here anywhay. I'll get practising before I get online. The site has certainly had a face lift. Well done looks great.

Nice to see the Computor forum too. Guess when I am online I shall be a regular there. You guy's would love my finished Custom Rig. As soon as I can upload I shall post some more recent images on KustomPc.

Be back soon hopefully?

SCoob [NL]

Nice to see your face again Goat :)
Hope that you can join us again online soon!!

Tricky

lo Goatface! Nice to see you back. :smile: Careful with that Computer Forum - we've attracted some right anorak types since we added that... :wink:

P-Dub

I'll have u know i'm a Kagool not an anorak.... :D

Goatface

Hey peoples, Chugging along. Ordered my ADSL from Nildram and expeect to be back in a week or so. I'll go through the forum a bit more thorougly when I can at home. What games are you lot spending most time on. I'll get practising. Sorry to hear about the BarryServer that must suck. I'm sure you guys a getting play somewhere though. I hope. I'll catch up properly as soon as I can but in the mean time I'll have to settle for the PS2. SSX3 has got me hooked big time for now. A little disappointed with MoH-Rising sun, Thought it was a bit easy. Even you guy's could of completed it :-p Oh no it was me that always got my @r$e whipped online wasn't it. I make a good decoy though :-)

So' better go. But let me know what's hot now and what's not. I love C&C Generals. Dont want to invest to much time in something thats never on your server?

Be back soon!

rover

hi mate hehe the game's of the moment are SWG, need for speed underground and call of duty.
ohh and there's a new HS1 the ip is on the front page

Deuce

Good to see ya back on line matey.  Long time no see.  But thats the beauty of this place, come and go as you please  :D

|fury|

Hi there bud ;)  rover's reply pretty-well has it covered. At the moment the rpg-ers are playing Star Wars Galaxies, and there are still a few playing Earth and Beyond too.

The general online games everyone else are playing at the mo are Need For Speed : Underground (top racing game, thoroughly recommended) and Call of Duty (SP is tops, if a little short)

I gather CoD is hard online, but i've not actually played it that much :roll:

glad to see you'll be back in action soon ;)

Goatface

Cheers buddy's, Online now. As soon as I can put Morrowind down I'll be right with you. I'll have to take a couple of pictures of me pimped coolermaster for 2toes as well. I know he's gonna like it.

Trivulator

Come to the light side and join us on StarWars Galaxies m8 :-)

powered_by_guinness

Did someone say C&C Generals? :)

My favorite. I'm always up for a game of that if anyone cares :P

|fury|

Quote from: pbgDid someone say C&C Generals?

i was so tempted to get that game, but was told by friends that had bought it not to bother :roll:

Goatface

Ok buddies,

Been a naughty boy and brought Need for Speed - Underground for the PS2  :oops: But it is on broadband so can still hook up if any of you got the PS2 version? I love it, it has succesfully got me of Morrowind. Have also replaced my copy of C&C Generals and brought the Delux version which includes the expansion pack. Have brought the PC version there so I hope I am forgiven?

If any of you do play the PS2 version of NFS then look out for GoatfaceDMC :-)

ps - Wireless broadband rocks  :D

|fury|

i have the ps2 version, but i never bothered hooking the ps2 up to the outside world