• Welcome to hamsterserver.com :: demented rodent gaming.

News:

Salford Man Distraught After Passport Photo Makes Him Look Like Hitler

Main Menu

GTA4 Mission thread

Started by Calibrax, May 14, 2008, 08:45:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calibrax

Anyone managed to complete Three Leaf Clover yet?

I've almost done it twice now, but in the end the cops always kick my ass...  :cop:

rover

ooo the bank job mission right when you head out of the subway and up the steps to were the cops are jump into the first 4 door car you can find and hope paki and his bro get into the car too then drive off in any direction to get rid of your wanted stars ( if this is the wrong mission then sod it )   :meuh:

RichardWhitely

Be friends with Dwayne (i.e. get his like and respect ratings to 80% or more), just before the mission starts phone him up and ask him to send round his backup dudes. They will follow you around. Use cover, they will remain out in the open for most of the mission, meaning they soak up most of the bullets. So you can pick off the police much easier :D

Also date kiki from www.love-meet.com - she goes under the name of Lawyerchick on the site ingame. When you are driving away after the subway tunnel part phone her up by using the "clear wanted" option in the phonebook entry for her :D.

Also it helps to phone up Little Jacob before the mission and ask him for Guns, buy the Uzi (as much ammo as possible for it too) and body armor!
I play games on a:
ZX Spectrum 48K | Grundig C410 cassette recorder (adjustable head) | 20BT TV Philips Multistandard Color V37cm | ZX Interface 2 | New Kempston Compatible Competition Pro Switched Joystick | Sinclair BASIC OS

Calibrax

Cheers guys. I'll have a bash tonight. Haven't had too much trouble getting to the subway part... except once I accidentally managed to run over and kill Packie outside his house which ended the mission (doh!), and Derrick got himself shot on another occasion. Getting a 4 door car after the subway isn't easy, the first time I got killed before I could find one, and the next time I went for a cop car... I got it and we all escaped only to get killed at a police roadblock on the bridge while trying to lose the wanted level. So I think the Lawerchick will probably be most help to me :)

I understand this mission unlocks the third island... any cool things over there?

RichardWhitely

There should be a 4x4 to your right as you exit the subway tunnel, just head for that.

It does unlock the third island. At the north theres a load of mansions including one with a helicopter you can steal :D. And more missions, although most of them seem to happen on 1st and 2nd islands.
I play games on a:
ZX Spectrum 48K | Grundig C410 cassette recorder (adjustable head) | 20BT TV Philips Multistandard Color V37cm | ZX Interface 2 | New Kempston Compatible Competition Pro Switched Joystick | Sinclair BASIC OS

|fury|

Arathrael

I'm just over 65% complete (although I think I'm on the last mission - been spending far too much time playing it). The mission 'A Revengers Tragedy' is both great and completely sucks. Great because it's got some cool bits in it, sucks because it's easy to fail it a loooooooooong way through and have to do the whole fecking thing again which takes aaaaaaaaaages.

Spent the last hour trying it twice and failing at the same point. Need sleep now. Still not done it. Bah!
Cave Cricetum! :hammering:

Calibrax

Got laid by Lawyerchick and have a 100% rating with her... but no option on the phone to lose wanted level? Or is it just a regular call that will do it?

Arathrael

It'll be an option on the phone. Maybe she just doesn't really like you enough yet. Try wearing scruffier clothes and driving a crappy car. :)
Cave Cricetum! :hammering:

RichardWhitely

Once you pass 80% she phones you and informs you that you can call her anytime to remove your wanted level. It takes a while before she phones you to inform you of this, so dont put the phone on sleep! Once you get that call - an option appears saying "remove wanted level" just Below "Call" after you select Kiki in the phone book.
I play games on a:

Calibrax

All done. She did eventually call, and I got the option on the phone. So I went to Packie's and started the mission, got through the subway ok, then I was in the 4x4 being chased I called her up and she said there was nothing she could do! Biatch! Luckily I managed to get to a paint shop and remove the wanted level myself - but I had one flashing red bit of health left, so it was a bit close!