• Welcome to hamsterserver.com :: demented rodent gaming.

News:

Pooping Man Sees Donald Trump's Face In His Bathroom Floor Tiles

Main Menu

Graphics/logo assistance requested..

Started by Undergrid, May 30, 2007, 08:46:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Undergrid

Hi All,

I've been messing about in second life a bit, hey its free more or less..

Anyway I've found myself operating a small arms resale business and I'd like to make it a larger business, but I need some help with logo's and adverts as I'm useless with photoshop.

Currently I'm using the following for my building sign (some of you may remember the Talwyn name from E&B days):

The slogan means "the finall argument of kings" or something like that.  The company logo is

I'm looking for a few things if anyone would be willing to help me out.  Firstly a corporate image somewhat better than the ones above, it looks kind of pale in comparison.

The business is sort of split into two sections, one selling guns, rifles etc and the other selling swords and bows.  I'm looking for a couple of ads that I could run in game and on game related websites (I can pay for that with in-game money believe it or not) one reflecting the melee side and the other reflecting the pistol/rifle side.  Sizes are:

A building sign the same size as the one above.
468x60 - animated ok as long as its less then 30kb
512x512 - in game use, some fine detail may be lost.
512x256 - again for in game use.

Since I'm reselling other peoples work (with permission of course) I don't want the ads to say any specific manufacturer information.  I can supply in-game screen shots if you want.

Que a couple of dozen people telling me to get lost  :lol:
QuoteIn the force if Yoda's so strong, construct a sentence with words in the proper order then why can't he?

Vyano_Xiaah

You want the logo to be the same still?

Undergrid

Quote from: Vyano_Xiaah on May 30, 2007, 09:56:25 PM
You want the logo to be the same still?

Not too particular at this point..
QuoteIn the force if Yoda's so strong, construct a sentence with words in the proper order then why can't he?

JohnnyFind

I can't give any advice on your graphics question but do you own land in the game and if so what are your co-ords?

Undergrid

Quote from: JohnnyFind on June 06, 2007, 01:01:32 PM
I can't give any advice on your graphics question but do you own land in the game and if so what are your co-ords?

I rent land though I have full land owner rights.

You can find me here http://slurl.com/secondlife/Galleria/92/199/405