• Welcome to hamsterserver.com :: demented rodent gaming.

News:

Man Driving Giant Foot Leaves London Very, Very Confused

Main Menu

Bank holiday monday what you doing?????????????????????????

Started by Lt.Swan, May 06, 2002, 10:29:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lt.Swan

I'm off to watch formula ford race at castle coombe.
shame the weathers not too good :(
never mind should be good day :D
what are or did you do today???????????????????
Have fun what ever you do  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

cookie

S0L0man

Lot

Ahhh nooooo who mentioned Castle Coombe!!!!!  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:

Well, guess I must get on, mow the grass, do some gardening, build up a couple of Linux boxes, write some notes for hamster server stuff and may be, if there's anything left of the day, try some MoH:AA.

RichardWhitely

Its a lovely sunny day here, so I'm taking the g/f out for the afternoon  :D
I play games on a:
ZX Spectrum 48K | Grundig C410 cassette recorder (adjustable head) | 20BT TV Philips Multistandard Color V37cm | ZX Interface 2 | New Kempston Compatible Competition Pro Switched Joystick | Sinclair BASIC OS

adslrizla

I suppose it has to stop raining in NI sometimes  :lol: Have fun.....

RichardWhitely

Yeah, I'm surprised its stopped raining too, been sunny now for nearly a week!

/me drums fingers on desk waiting for g/f to get ready...
I play games on a:
ZX Spectrum 48K | Grundig C410 cassette recorder (adjustable head) | 20BT TV Philips Multistandard Color V37cm | ZX Interface 2 | New Kempston Compatible Competition Pro Switched Joystick | Sinclair BASIC OS

|fury|

i foolishly said i'd build someone a database + front end for their mortgage company..

"all work and no play makes homer a something something.."

:cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Lt.Swan

Quote from: Lt_O_TopAhhh nooooo who mentioned Castle Coombe!!!!!  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:

Well, guess I must get on, mow the grass, do some gardening, build up a couple of Linux boxes, write some notes for hamster server stuff and may be, if there's anything left of the day, try some MoH:AA.

have you raced your mini there???????? :D

it was a good day ... they had some cars called jedi's
they have R1 engines
really nice little things would like to have a go in one :D

Aviator UK

I have cleaned out the fish pond, removed a gas fire, fitted a new one, killed a few Hamsters.....err no sorry....no hamsters  :?
and after breakfast, I JOINED HAMSTER SERVER Hooooray :D

UK SkidMark

I've been to Hastings with around 20,000 similarly strange hairy a***d bikers. Complete chaos and a hell of a grin  8O

DubWhiZZ

I went to the Nou Camp (no really)  then I ate tapas and drank Cerveja in a local Market in Barcelona.
Then I went to the Modern Art Museum and ate some more Tapas and drank some more Cerveja in a Bar in downtown Barcelona. At this point I went back to the hotel for a siesta. I then went out for a steak and Rioja, and complemented this by moving on for Cerveja and Chocolate Cake.

Do you know whats the best about the above day? It didn't cost me a penny (or a cent)!

Dub of Smugness

UK SkidMark

HATE YOU HATE YOU HATE YOU lol

bookey

:lol:  :lol:

I went bungee jumping and did a revers bungee too  :D

and yes i am stupid!!! :twisted:

O and drunk lots of alco with a few mates  :roll: